Hi i  am on the forth row of yaz pills and yesterday i took a placebo pill instead of my active pill by mistake ,actually it sounds like i have missed one pink active pill,what should  i do now ?

Hi Guest,

Take two active pills today.

The placebo only serves as a reminder.  Treat this exactly as if you didn't take your pill (you didn't).

hi thank you so much for you reply but im kinda just have looked to your advice and now i do not access any drugstore and i am run out of yaz pills cause the last pack has finished except the placebo pills which i have not taken yet ,so what should i do for tomorrow ? shall i take another pack and start the first strip as i did before ? and for today i took yesterdays' pill which i did forget . i really appreciate if you could help me with this .

Hi thank yo so much for your replying back ,but i have just noticed your answer and i did not what to do today so i just took my forgotten pill and now i do not have any access to drugstore and now i am run out of the pack pf pills as the last pack has been over except the reminder pills ,so basically what should i do for tomoorow? shall i start a new pack and use the first pill in the first row ? i do really appreciate your help with this

If you were supposed to start your inactive pills, take the inactive pills.

Do not worry about finding another active pill - don't open the new pack.

thank you so much because i was so worried that my chance of getting pregnant became high as i did that mistake ,so after i finish my first pack shall i start the new pack or i have to stop using yaz ? as my period also has not started yet and i did not have any bleeding at all during taking the pills ! i do not know what that means cause i did the the same thing as the instruction told so from the first day and i did take my pills just 12 hours after i had sex but i still worried maybe i become pregnant !

Guest,

If you just started taking your inactive pills you likely won't have your period for a couple of days - this is NORMAL. While on the active pills you won't have your period.

Did you do a Sunday start? If so, you'll want to take your first active pill on Sunday again.

hi could you please *Warning! Do not post your e mail address!* so i can ask you one another question also ? cause i have posted another thing it has been deeted i dont know why !

i am a bit confused now since i did not know how to use yaz first, i did take my first pink active pill(the first pill on the left corner on first strip ) on sunday so. does that mean that i did sunday start ?  

Sorry, no emails. Post it on the forum or use the private messenging.

Yes, you were on Sunday start.

and my last question is now i do have just one white pill left which i have to take it for tomorrow which is friday so if i supposed to take my first active pill on Sunday again and start a new pack what should i do for this Saturday ? should i take any pill? 

I'd suggest you get back on track with these pills.

Start off with the new pack on Sunday. Use backup protection for a week, just in case.

so today i have had my last pill ( the white one) and now i have finished my first pack ,so you would suggest that i will start a new pack again on sunday ? and yet my period has not started ,is this normal do you think as i missed pills  ? cause it has been 5 weeks as i  had my last period but i do not have any sign of pregnancy either ! and for tomorrow which is Saturday shall i take any pill ? 

Your period can be a bit different when you first start birth control.

Period or no, take your pills on Sunday. Use backup protection for a week.