I have been having problems with my stomach. I am nauseous a lot of the time. I have terrible gas and diarrhea. My stool is rarely solid anymore. I need to have bowel movements often. If I don't, I get terrible cramping, gas, and constipation. If it matters, my bowel movements are diarrheal in the mornings when I wake up, and as the day progresses, they get more solid, but never like they used to be. Gas medicine and pepto and things like that hardly seem to help with my stomach aches. My testicles are often sore, too, although I'm not sure if that's related or not. Is there anyone who could help?

I Have the exact same problem, well I had it before, and it came back this morning, after eating a sandwitch for breakfast. Anyways when I used to get it a lot I was drinking "Carnation's Instant Breakfast" instead of eating breakfast, basically it had nutrients and you added milk, the milk was the cause of the stomach aches and cramps, and as soon as I stopped drinking it, it went away.
I'm pretty sure it was the cheese though this time.
maybe your stomach is sensitive to milk in the mornings like mine.

I remember when I had this for the first time in my life. I went outside with my friends, my good friend graduated so we went to the club to celebrate. We were drinking, having fun, etc. It was a crazy night, so a couple of the moments I don't even remember. Anyway, the next morning when I woke up, I got really scared because I saw the blood in stool after drinking, I got this itching and I was really, really nervous. Then I talked to my doctor and he told me that this may occur when you are drinking alcohol or when you are eating some foods that you are allergic to. I think that I had both of this. 

Try eliminating milk/dairy for a few weeks, if no help, then try gluten (it's in a lot of things). or it could be both.
Your symptoms sound similar to mine. My stools are particularly loose in the morning.
But sometimes I get it the otherway, that the first BM of the day is the most formed.
See your Dr, but *warning* they will probably take a while to get round to helping you.

Have your gallbladder checked.

ok here we go...

I finally woke up and "googled" my symptoms and ended up here. I also have extremely uncomfortable stomach pains when i wake up and throughout the evening. I have a lot of gas throughout the night as well as Im quite nausious when I wake up. I also have very soft stool, and rarely have it harden up. I continually watch what I eat, as the symtoms have been getting worse ofver the last 5 years.

Here are the tests Ive had:

1) Barium swallow (Shows no Ulcer)
2) Endoscopy (camera in the stomach to SEE if there is a problem) Supposedly there is none that is visable
3) Blood tests. I gave 8 tubes of blood, but nothing turned up other than I have a high acidity in my blood. No Ciliac problem either

4) Have taken Nexium (40mg) a day, Pantoloc (20mg) , and eatten 1000 gaviscon to help my tummy. Nothing seems to help Gaviscon does for about 10 minutes, but the ache is still there.

The doctor finally said I have IBS, Irratible Bowel Syndrome and that I had to contend with the pain for the rest of my life....not a very good prognosis I say.... can anyone help?

Acidity affects so many things in your life, please buy some PH paper and spit on it in the morning and at night before you eat, test your PH always try to remain around 7 which is neutral, i myself went to see a live blood analysis doctor (naturopath) and she honestly saved my life, my body was extremely acidic i had the worst heartburn and stomach issues, now i have been off of nexium for over 4 years since i went to see her, not all naturopath's are equal like doctors so try to find one in your area that is recommended, easy way's to nuetrilize your acidity are glass of water in the morning with a big lemon slice squeezed in, also make sure your eating 2 big bowls of leafy greens i.e. spinach, broccoli.....(organic if possible) the green's nuetrilize acid.

Like i said go see a live blood analysis naturopath and let us know how it goes, but first thing first try what i have recommended.

My name is Katrina but I go by Kat. I have been having similar issues but it is everything I eat as soon as it goes down into my stomach like 5 mins I have severe pains, gas, belching, pains that make you feel like doubling over, than I get diarreaha with in so many mins from eating and drinking.

I am only 33 yrs old and this has been going on now for like 3 months and it is really getting bad. I am homebound and not able to get out so that is why googled and found this site. I really need a lot of help.

I know when I was in the hospital the last time I had 2 small gall stones but the doctor said that it was nothing to worry about.

I know I have acid reflux and I take Prilosec OTC over the counter every 4 months like the directions say too.

I have been having to take the Zantac but it is not even helping. I have tried Maalox, Gaviscon liquid, Mylanta and even Rolaids. Nothing is working.

I don't even have to eat anything but drink water and go to the bathroom and steady belching all day.

The pain is unbearable and I just don't know what to do with it. Sometimes when I get done with the bathroom (diarreaha) I get the chills and my body starts to shake.

If you need to know anything else please let me know and I will be glad to proved more info. OK! Thanks again for all or any help you can give to me.

OH yeah I don't eat meat anymore because it was worse when I would eat the meat especially beef. I don't drink sodas, coffees, teas, or juices only water. I only eat wheat breads and I stay away from pastas too. I don't drink milk because I am lactose to it. I don't eat cheese that much either. Please help me if you can. Thanks again for everything.

Hope you all have a great and wonderful weekend.

Warm Blessings,
Katrina "KAT"

Hey, you had Gall stones? Your symptoms could possibly be Crohn's. Is your diarrhea ever black or do you ever notice blood in your stools? Gall stones are fairly common in persons with Crohn¡s. All of you should definitely visit a gastrointerologist to have your symptoms checked out by a professional. Even if they tell you everything seems fine or try to pin "IBS" on you. IBS is kind of a fall out diagnosis, so make sure that if their treatment they prescribe doesn't work that you go see someone else until you find someone to help you.

I have had similiar issues, as all of you combined, and it has just been offered to me that I might have a bacterial problem call H Pylori. Check it out, and see if it might not be your problem too. I am going for an endoscope, to see about ulcers and such. It has been suggested that my IBS and H Pylori feed off of each other, making me more sick because some of the things that are good for one, irritate the other.
Some things to remember, not all fiber is good if you have IBS, so eating healthy is a relative term. I am healthier eating white bread. I have managed to excrete all of the good bacteria from my bowel, and spend half of my night time in the bathroom, and have an office near the bathroom at work.
It's ironic that a bacterial infection might be why I have no good bacteria.
I have had blood, stool, urine samples and many doctor visits, all to lead me to the current recommendation of eat bland food, the BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast) chew Gaviscon, eat Losec and Pantolac, give up soda and take the occasional Immodium.

several years ago i was suffering similar symptoms to those described above, terrible stomach pains often after eating but especially after drinking anything carbonated (like beers or cola).

i was eating indigestion tablets like sweets till i saw my GP. she referred me for scans and it turned out i had:-

Reflux esophagitis or gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD) is a very common condition. The cause is poor functioning of the musculature of the lower esophageal segment, which permits reflux of the stomach's contents.

which had been caused by a hyatal hernia. i was assured this can correct itself and surgery was unnecessary. to combat the symptoms i was placed on zantac and it worked.

however, for 4 nights recently i've had terrible wind and stomach cramping, i don't have diarrhea but my stools are loose and very pale.while i was suffering from the reflux esophagtis i often had similar symptoms, but everything i've checked on-line doesn't mention bowel movements as a symptom so was it just a coincidence? and if so did i have another condition then that has reoccurred now?

the only thing i can think that may be common on all the occasions this has happened is that i have had a light supper before bed, which usually comprises a slice of bread and a warm drink. if it's gluten related the bread may be the cause.

Iam 15 years old and i have been having some of these same problems. For the past four years i have always been bloated, having diarrhea, extra bowel movements, and gas. I tend to stay home now a days because i cant do anything about. I've tried changing my diet but that hasn't worked. I'd appreciate it if anyone has suggestions. Thanks.

It's no fun, I know. I have had all of the above symptoms + heavy fatigue (except extreme pain) for about 1 year. It all came on very strong, and during the first few months. I was also very dizzy. Besides the constant burping, I find the bouts of diarrhea particularly annoying as they last for ~ 1 month. The burping gets worse after eating and I have abdominal pain ~ 5 min after eating. I am lactose intolerant and I may possibly have celiac. I have been Gluten free for about 7 months and I find that my symptoms have improved a lot. However, I also started taking Nexium around the same time. The Nexium (40 mg once/day) helped about 40-50%, but I found that Zantac 150's (1 in the morning and 1 at night) made a huge improvement. Also, I limit intake of acidic beverages, fruits, etc. I found that soda water does not bother me, but coffee (even decafe) makes things much worse (since my problems started I get breathing problems and anxiety with caffeine). Otherwise, I am almost better now except the bouts of diarrhea keep coming back. I find that if I take a probiotic (non-milk based) my stool improves in about 2-4 days. I will be seeing a specialist in April and no doubt he will tell me that I have IBS or GERD. One last thing, even though my initial symptoms included fatigue, I pushed myself to start exercising strenuously, very heavy cardio. I find that I feel much better if I have at least 2 hard workouts/ week.

Well, I have begun to do my own treatment for my issues, since the doctors and antacid medicines don't help. I have diarrhea more days than not, I have a lot of pain after eating, or if I haven't eaten for a while. I have been doing some research and found out the following.

DGL Licorice is supposed to help cure ulsers and stomach sensitivity
Taking 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar before eating (with water) will help with stomach pain and rid any bad bacteria and balance your PH, needs to be organic unfiltered.
DSMO is known to help with ulcerate colitis, and is know to help people who seem to have these unsolvable problems.

They are worth looking into for those of us who haven't had our problems solved medically.

I am going to give each a shot and see what happens

hello hitech kat, i think you should get tested for chrons disease, it a very serious thing and if you dont figure it out, you could die, it runs in my family and my cousin almost died from it cuase she continued to eat foods that would flare it up and please find the best doctor you can cuz this is a serious condition