In the past couple months I have experience stomach discomfort in the lower right quadrant parallel to my navel. There has been no diarrhea since I ve changed my diet. I do take lexapro for depression and prilosec for reflux. There seems relief if I lay down on my stomach. The pain also seems to shoot into my groin area and in my back.

Hi! I think that you should see a doctor because your symptoms are quite similar to mine and I was diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome. You said you had experienced diarrhea before. I, on the other hand, had constipation but that is the difference with sexes in IBS-as far as I know. ( I assumed you were male because of your nick).
I myself had pain in both lower back and groins.

By the way, how long have you had the stomach pain and diarrhea? These could also be side effects from your drug-prilosec. Can you remember when these symptoms first appeared?

Hi, I too have those symptoms, even thought they said it was a gallbladder problem, the gallbladder is out and I still have stomach aches. I hurt around my navel all the time, seems like its pinching or sore to the touch. My doctor now says I have acid, and put me on Pantoloc. I had and still have before the gallbladder operation, soreness with shooting pains in my stomach, and a stomach ach symptoms with bad gas in my lower intestine right side area, with pains to the groin area too. The pills I'm taking are not helping as yet, as I just started them three days ago, and its been 5 weeks since my operation, had a hard time with it too.

BB
I had had my gallbladder removed 5 weeks ago and now I have soreness on my lower right side next to my naval. It sounds the same as your symptoms , what was the outcome of yours please
Mono