Ok so Ive had this weird feeling in my stomach now for about 6 days im 17 male

i ate some bad chocolate and i took some pepto for the nausea and diarrhea and the diarrhea stopped but now its like i have to take deep breaths sometimes like there isnt that much oxygen in the air i can also feel a heartbeat in my stomach maybe and inch and a half above my navel

Ive been belching and having gas every 30 mins and i urinate like a few times a day

i haven't slept in 2 days maybe because of all this

i dont know how to explain the feeling in my stomach its like a nausea and upsetting...like a pressure but no physical pain..i just feel sick and the doctors isnt open on sundays

Nothing much to worry , drink one cup of hot water (about 150 ml) , boiled , sip by sip you feel easy ,
and u can contact doctor afterwards: good day

It is perfectly normal to feel pulse or heartbeat in stomach/head/neck etc.

It is Chi energy. It is present in everyone. Many dont pay attention to it. It wont harm you. It is good that you are experiencing them.

I hope those other people have got answers cause I've also been having the same symptoms for some months now..stomach cramps,feeling bloated,belching ,too much gas ,heartbeat in my navel area and pains when pressed hard ..I don't even sleep well at night cause I just feel soo full and uncomfortable..my doctor says it might still be PID buh I've taken some drugs like flucamed and it still didn't help..How can one stop this and if it is PID prevent its recurrence all the tym cause its becoming too frequent..I'm really scared and I do not really have sex cause it hurts and gives a foul smell sometimes..I'm just 20 and really need answers please ..what could be the cause of all these