I've been have stomachs pains as soon as I finish eating or during eating. Even when I don't eat I sometimes get pain like a bad stomachaches for years but I just starting to get worse. I also have burning and itching in my vagina area and I have small bumps which I think are pimples and black heads. I have a whitish discharge and a very smelly odor even after a shower. I hurts when I try to wipe or clean myself and I feel bloated at times. I took a pregnancy test twice in a week and they both came up negative. I also go to the bathroom about two or three times a day, not including using the bathroom about 4 or 5 times a day. I dont know whats wrong..Can someone help me???????????? I don't know what to do but go to my gyn!!!

Hun for the stomach pains you may need to get your gallbladder checked maybe an ultrasound. And for the vaginal problem you obviously are having sex if you thought you were pregnant. You might have an infection down there. Have you or your partner been checked for STDs or STIs? You might want to look into getting that checked too. I hope this helps you out!!! :-D