some help. I am sexually active and recently a huge piece of flesh like thing came out during my period and I'm clotting a lot. I'm having these pains under my stomach. should I get checked out cz this is the fourth day of my period and I don't get cramps by this time. please help. I apologise if this was rude or if it freaked anyone out. thankyou on SteadyHealth.

Health Guru
Hi first of all dont feel the need to apologise the more detail you can give the better and easier it is to answer your question. One thing you never said though is how old you are?
Even though i cant actually answer your question i would advise you to in get it checked out with the doctor hun.
Hope this reply is some help to you :-)

Thankyou. I'm 19 years of age. The thing is I'm scared to let my parents know as they are strict. I know that I made my bed and must lay in it. I have been on other sites and some says that it could be a miscarriage and some say that its the lining of my uterus

Health Guru
Well you never said you thought you could have been pregnant because if you had that would of been my reply to.
Your 19 hun so your an adult there for you have done nothing against the law, everyone makes mistakes in life and regrets then after.
Im sure your parents won't be mad at you for long and they will support you hun because that's there job as parents.
I would still advise you in get it checked out though. :-)

Thankyou so much for your help and support. But I can't tell them...

Health Guru
Where do you come from?

South africa mam

Health Guru
Ok well not sure what the medical profession is like over there or if you have to have medical insurance to receive treatment.
Here in England you dont need medical to insurance to get good treatment and because me your age everything would be kept strictly confidential.
I understand now about why you say your family is strict as I have some SA friends that live over here now and there parents are the same.
Can you go get checked out with out your parents knowing then once you know what it is tell them after.

My mums taking me tomorrow for an ultra sound. Do you think its possible to see the remains of the feotus on the ultra sound?

Health Guru
That i cant say hun but i think your be surprised by how supportive your mum will be even if she is shocked.
I take it your parents dont know your having sex with your boyfriend.

No she doesn't know. She's taking me tomorrow I just hope that it isn't a miscarriage anf just the lining of my uterus. Thankyou so much for helping me. I really needed to speak to someone

Health Guru
Your welcome if your register on here and add me as a friend i will always be available to help you hun.
I really hope everything works out ok for you tomorrow and as i said i think you will be surprised how supportive your mum will be, ok she might be mad at you for a while but she will forgive you hun :-)

Do you have a blackberyy if so leave your pin please

Health Guru
No i dont have a blackberry hun sorry

Thankyou so much for all the help.. God bless you