I have constant stomach pains in my entire abdomen and I also have chest pains when I breathe in. Whenever I eat anything my stomach begins to hurt worse and I get this weird protrusion in the middle of my abdomen right about the second row of and from the top. It hurts when this occurs and I'm not able to flex my abdomen without it hurting. Anyone have any idea what this is? Its been going on for almost a week now and doesn't have any signs of going away..

You need to get that checked at the ER! This could be your gaul bladder! I can't stress enough how important you need to get this checked out NOW.

GALLBLADDER ATTACK SYMPTOMS specifically

Please note that if you are in severe pain and particularly if your attack symptoms are accompanied by fever DO SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY. The following symptoms are typical of a gallbladder attack.

Moderate to severe pain under the right side of the rib cage
Pain may radiate through to the back or to the right shoulder
Severe upper abdominal pain (biliary colic)
Nausea
Queasiness
Vomiting
Gas
Burping or belching
Attacks are often at night
Attacks often occur after overeating
Pain will often but not always follow a meal with fats or grease
Pain may be worse with deep inhalation
Attacks can last from 15 minutes to 15 hours

Please let me know if you are ok...even if it is by a post update. Just please go get looked at now if those symptoms apply to you.