After I eat Ive been getting pains that are very inconsistant. They are some times not bad, but they can also be very hard to deal with. When they are bad I just have to sit around and wait for them to go away, I can't concentrate. I eat a lot of meats, dairy products, fruits, and carb foods. Everytime I eat or drink I have pain in my stomach. The pain is closer to my naval than chest, but when the pain is great it is a large area of my stomach, atleast it feels like that. The pain comes immediately as I eat. I have been having very mild diarhea, and I am a little light headed, sore, and feel some what dehydrated. However I do work out and those symptoms may just be from that, but I don't generally feel light headed or weak. I was just wondering is anyone could help me out on what may be wrong, or reference me to anything that may help me. Thanks!:)

Oh and these pains have been happening for awhile and seem to be getting worse. The pains can last for hours at a time, especially if it started out bad.

Hi this is Cheryl what do you mean you feel somewhat dehydrated? How much water do you drink? The easiest way to know this goes according to your weight. If you way 120lbs you should be drinking at least 60 oz of water daily, it is as simple as this. I'm sorry you are feeling so lousy. Your muscles will feel sore and you can get a headache without enough water.

I hope this helps. I used to get headaches all the time. How is your elimination this can cause pain in your stomach also. My husband just had pains on his right side really bad and we just found out he has a tumor on his liver. So my advice is go to the doctor & get some blood work done.

Are you feeling any better at this time? Why don't you try cutting out the dairy and see what happens. I remember with my headaches this helped me.

drinking too much fluid at mealtimes – finally, it’s not always what you eat, but what you drink that causes stomach pain after eating . if you fill your stomach with lots of fluids during a meal, it inhibits the digestive process because e?cess fluids dilute stomach acids needed to process your food. this can lead to discomfort and temporary to stomach problems.