Hi my names kate and for 1 month now i have been having really bad pains at the bottom of my stomach.I have checked with the doctors and went to hospitals, But nothing helps. :( i have this pain after eating, drinking, and sometimes even moving around! The doctors took x-rays and gave me medicine but nothing helps. When i take the medicine i feel kind of ok and then a few minuts ( 10 mins ) later i feel bad and have this rlly bad pain.....The doctors said it was becaus i dont have enough fluids,vegetables,or friut in my body..So i increased my diet with these but it seems to not work.... please help if you have any suggestions! 

Hi Kate,

what kind of medicine are you taking? I've been having problems with stomach for years, and one thing I know for sure that symptoms like pain or nausea after eating - no matter what you eat - is the definite sign something is wrong and usually diet alone won't solve the problem. Since the pain is at the bottom of your stomach it might also help if you visited your ob-gyn and had an ultrasound scan of the area. Also, another thing that might be the cause for this pain is a food allergy. You'll need to see a doctor if this doesn't get better simply because it's far too dangerous not to be able to eat. Did any of your doctors tell you might need a checkup?

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Hey Nicole,

Thanks for the suggestion, But i'm not sure what my medicine is called it's been covered up by all the tags the doctors put on it... but i do know what there for... my first one is to help with going to the bathroom ( i have problems going ), the next one is to help if any pain occurs ( usually i take this a lot! ) and my last one is powder ( i mix it in with a drink ex: coffee, tea, juice, water,blah,blah ) it helps sometimes. It might be nausea but i'm not very sure...And yes the doctors said i needed a check up.. i have an appointment with the them in a few days. I hope i get better! same luck to u! :)

Kate