I know this is going to sound crazy...

I'm 33 and 4 years ago, my heart started beating fast one day, while sitting and watching a movie with my family, rushed to the e.r. due to dizziness and vomiting, they keep me over night checked out my heart and found nothing wrong, sent me to a cardio doc and still nothing, checked out perfectly healthy. No more problem until two years later, my heart starts beating uncontrollable for no reason, get dizzy, vomiting, and legs , feet , hands, and face all swollen. Get checked out, came back with a clear bill of health and told it was anxiety. The symptoms continued, but since i was told it was anxiety i left well enough alone, even though i have a very good home life, with very little stress. I thought maybe something else was causing my anxiety... Last month Hearts starts beating crazy for three days straight, nothing helps it, the fast heart beats turn into severe chest pain,taken to e.r. and by the time i get there my legs , feet hands face , swollen, vomiting and slipping in and out of coniousness(was told), and stabbing pain in my left side . My heart it checked out ok, but I'm told, my kidney, liver or heart was trying to shut down on me, but they were unsure which, but i was very sick. They admitted me and i stayed for two days in ICU.However, all test came back perfect, except for blood clots on my lungs and fluid(huh) and an infection, which they could not locate . So I'm treated for bronchitis,and given a broad spectrum, put on a clear liquid diet, and treated for the blood clots. Two days later I'm feeling great, like nothing even happened. They allowed me to start eating solid foods and just like that, all the symptoms come back. So they keep me for two weeks, running test after test, but nothing is showing up. The doctor tells me then it has to do with some type of allergy. They placed me back on a liquid diet and everything is back to normal. I'm told to write down anything i eat and what if anything makes me react and no eating out what so ever or mixing of foods, until we can find out whats doing it. They have even mentioned Celiac Disease. Here are the things that make me sick instantly:

Chicken, Tuna, Salad(not sure what in the salad) so i tried just lettuce alone and still got very sick, watermelon, grapes, oranges, milk, wheat bread, wheat anything.

Anyone out there allergic to any of these items or have similar symptoms?

This is one of the most challenging cases that I have ever come across. It is possible that you may have more than one co-existing conditions. The blood clots in the lungs and the infection are the most troubling, and I don't think they are related to your food allergy. Strep infection of the heart(rheumatic fever) is one likely possibility. Strep infection can damage heart valve, resulting in the formation of blood clots. Did your doctor run a c-reactive protein test to detect inflammation?

Could it be something to do with pesticides or something else on the food? Have you tried eating those fruits and salads grown from your own garden or a friends organically?

Oh my yes, I am not a person who goes to Dr.'s, read/look up online and treat myself. Just figured out not heart or other problems, decided allergy to blame, as symptoms very in intensity at different times of day and seemed to increase when I ate. I can not remember back to first time symptoms happened, but I do know I eliminated many things from my diet. Could ask my daughter as she complained at lack of treats in our house. Must have forgotten because when my child was in hospital I started eating and drinking and using stuff (household cleaners, air fresheners, detergent ect) that I had not used/ate in years or ever.
I got rid of all air fresheners, swelling not so bad, forgot candles, those are gone now too. Perfumes seem to trigger facial and chest swelling. Stopped eating crackers, several kinds, as I like them as a snack. Potato chips are a once in a while weakness, but they are out now too.
Ate a brat burger and asparagus and pain so bad, my animals whined next to me in sympathy.
So much more to eliminate, very hard as I just stopped smoking also.

its strange how much we have in common last yr 2/26/12 i was taken by ambulance to the ER because i was watchng a movie and started getting heart palpitations feeling sick dizzy w/ chest pain. i was told it is just anxiey and referred to a psych. now after this time my feet are swollen my lymph nodes in neck are swollen im sick to my stomach after eating and have chest pain. im so tired of feeling ill m face gets red hot and i get red cheeks i call these episodes because they come and go and each time i cant sleep for days. i am 32 and feel 62. im scared and would love any advice from people on possibilites im feelng down and really think with each episode i might die. so thx for your thoughts..

Did you get any answers hun because I get similar xx Helen