I have had two episodes in the last three weeks where I suddenly get dizzy and lightheaded, slightly nauseous, hot and cold and clammy, and experience slight heart palpitations. They last for ten to fifteen minutes and then go away completely, leaving me feeling worn out. I was diagnosed with a slight arrhythmia or murmur about 13 years ago and have never followed up on it. I am 28 years old, and I don't smoke or drink. My blood pressure is 90/60 and my average resting heart rate is 60. Any ideas?

So what did it mean, did you have anything? like the flu or something?? My Best friend was suddenly nauseous and dizzy. What does it mean, please help. :-)

Hello there,

Since you have been posting all your symptoms long time ago I would like to know what was in the end. I am very concerned about my father because he has been diagnosed with arrhythmia few years ago but he is ignoring the condition completely and he is not taking care about his diet as well. Recently he has been experiencing the similar symptoms and naturally he doesn’t want to see the doctor because this condition passes very fast (after 5 minutes he is just fine, like nothing has happened at all).

So if it is not too much trouble to you could you please share your experience with me. Thank you in advance.