Hello everyone. I am having problems with arrhythmia and tachycardia like forever. I know that I was 16 years old when I found out that I am having problems with my heart. Now I am 45 and I still have some weird feelings in and with my heart. Lately, in the past couple of days I noticed that I am having some weird, dizzy spells from heart arrhythmia. Anyone else having problem with this? Do you know what I mean, are you familiar with this feeling? What can I do about it?

If you have any experience please share them with me.

Hi Megy,

Any change in your symptoms means you need to see your doctor - ASAP.

Do not delay.  Arrythmia's can lead to stroke

Good luck.

Hey there you two.

Megy, I agree with medic – dan. Arrhythmia is not something that you should joke with. It can be serious condition. My friend had palpitations and dizzy spells as well and he ended up having a transient ischemic attack. He was at the hospital for two weeks and after two weeks he had heart attack. Now he is drinking some medications for his heart and for blood pressure.

Also, he changed his diet program and it is not that complicated – he is just eating a little more fruit than he was eating usually.

Sometimes he has dizzy spells again, but it is under the control.

But he has one problem, he is a drinker. I need to ask you, do you drink alcohol at all?

Hey Megy.

Like others already told you, you need to visit the doctor because arrhythmia is not something that you should joke with.

Arrhythmia is going to disturb the rhythm of your heart and your heartbeats. There are so many different kind of arrhythmia and you need to find out which one you have. Maybe you think that they are the same, but they are not. Some of them can cause your heart to skip but generally it can affect your normal life.

I believe that in your case is untreated arrhythmia because it can affect your heart’s pumping action and lead to dizzy spells.

Hello everyone. I know that this is dangerous. My mom had arrhythmia as well and she never was thinking that this is something dangerous. That is why I know that I need to do something before it is too late. In my mom’s case it was too late because her heart was “tired” and one day it just stopped to work. This happened four years ago. I talked on the phone with my doctor and he told me that I should come to visit him as soon as possible and that he will prescribe some pills to me. The problem is because I am allergic to so many pills. What to do?

Hey everyone. Megy, as you already know, dizzy spells are very common if you have arrhythmia. It is very important that you do know what can happen to you if you don’t visit your doctor.

My friend is having problem with arrhythmia as well and I know that there are so many people who are having problem with it :/

Well my friend is taking medicines because they only can help you and you should not avoid them. If you are allergic to some medicines, tell your doctor about this and he is going to find the proper medicine for you.

Hey Megy!

I am a long time sufferer of Heart arrhythmias. I have been to different specialists, and have had my meds changed a bunch of times. I began to feel more and more unhealthy. Nothing was working for me and my husband was getting so worried. He kept telling me to go to another doctor, but they all just said the same thing to me. A fellow classmate of mine suggested an article that i should read. Since i was desperate and very open minded I read it and was felt that I discovered what was wrong with me! I had a magnesium deficiency. I am not taking a highly absorbable magnesium like the one mentioned in this article, and within a month of taking it my arrhythmia has totally been non- existent ! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use