Hello! I had an electric shock a week ago(0.1-0.2 amps as my teacher told, which is lethal in some cases), then after that felt dizziness and constant lightheadedness. Called myself an ambulance, they took me to ER and i was there for about 4 hours. After the 4 hours they said my heart is fine and condition is good. Even tho i was still feeling lightheaded and dizzy. So i went home and these so called "episodes" have happened again once a day or so. This morning I woke up feeling really lightheaded and dizzy and really anxious while the heart worked irregularly. Should i go straight to ER or call the ambulance next time it happens again or what to do? I have some papers what the doctors gave me, two ECG's, one from ambulance and one from ER. Ambulance ECG: 1100 Sinus rhythm 2231 First degree AV block 2420 RSR (QR) in lead V1/V2, consistent with right ventricular conduction delay 4038 Nonspecific ST elevation 9150 ** abnormal ECG ** ER ECG after several hours: 1100 Sinus rhythm 4038 Nonspecific ST elevation 9130 ** borderline ECG ** I'm a 21yo guy.

I'm in my mid 30's and didn't get electric shocked but I do have a history of irregular heartbeats. I get irregular heartbeats from drinking too much coffee. But to answer your question, I suggest you see a heart specialist or Cardiologist. Calling the ambulance or going to the ER can be very expensive.

The great thing is, that in our country ambulance and ER are completely free of charge.

What country is that? Canada? France? It's super high over here in America...

Nah im from northern Europe, Estonia to be exact.