Hi! I am a 26 years old male that is having certain health issues. Two weeks ago I was playing soccer and when I finished I was chatting with some friend at the park's parking lot and all of the sudden I felt like I was going to faint really bad.... I didn't black out completely but certainly wasn't 100% in my right mind. I thought it was the sugar or something like that so I let it go for the next couple of days..... However, I kept feeling really uneasy, my palms started sweating at random times, I felt constantly lightheaded and I felt very tired.

Two weekends ago I was having lunch with my wife (who is 4 months pregnant) and it suddenly happened the same, so I decided to go to the ER for a checkup. The did blood test, urine test, heart X-Ray, CT Scan, and Electro-Cardiogram and everything came out clean. They even put me in the hospital for a couple of nights to check my heart and pressure and everything was ok. Then, I went to my Primary Doctor and he says that everything is fine.... He sent to the cardiologist and they performed an Echo-Cardiogram, Stress Test, they put a holter for 24 hours and a hypoglycemia test and everything came out clean (except for the hypoglycemia that I am getting teh results Monday).

I am still feeling bad. I am tired, my face is pale, my hands sweat a lot and I have constant nausea/fainting feeling that doesn't go away.....

Does anybody feel the same??? I am getting really frustrated since the doctors keep saying that I am ok......

Thanks!

I have the same, it's something u r worried about or waiting for or thinking of,!! Once it's good u will feel good! You have surround yourself with positive people and positive thinking and suddenly you'll be fine, trust me I've been through it.  Keep very busy and yoga was amazing for me. Have fun laugh even YOLO!