I am having lot of problems like sweating,fear and not maintaining a erection for a particular time.I think it may be erectile function.so pls guide me..

Without knowing more about your symptoms, it’s hard to say what might be going on. Erectile dysfunction can be caused by a lot of different issues. You mentioned fear and sweating – it could be that anxiety is getting in the way of maintaining an erection. It’s a good idea to see a doctor for this type of concern, but here are some tips for taking care of yourself and keeping the penis healthy: 1) Get plenty of rest – 7-8 hours per night is best; 2) Eat healthy – lean proteins, whole grains, fruits and vegetables are good for heart health, which affects erectile function; 3) Look for ways to manage the stress in your life; 4) Get plenty of exercise for healthy circulation and heart function; 5) Care for the penis using a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1  Man Oil) with nutrients that boost penis function.