I am the Marketing Head of an FMCG company and for over a few weeks, I have been feeling dizziness, anxiety, and a dreadful sense of doom which I feel is a result of over exertion. After a recent fight at work with my boss during a marketing campaign the situation, became severe. Stress is destroying my life. I don’t know what to do. Please suggest.
Thanks!

try doing something that relaxes you. go for a walk, take a bath ect. if none of that helps, you might want to get with your doc and tell him the situation and he can prescribe you some depression med. Zoloft is I believe is the # 1 given med for depression right now, or it was the last time i checked. All it does is increase the serotonin (neurotransmitter found mainly in the brain) in your body so you can handle things better. it's not addictive and it's ok to seek help for yourself.