Hello!
I would like to know what the connection is between seratonin levels and male teenagers. Does seratonin levels have impact on teenage behavior?

Yes, there is connection between serotonin levels and teenage behavior. Some scientist state that seratonon levels are linked to violence in male teenagers. Seratonin, anmely works as a neurotransmitter. That means if seratonin levels are low, this can lead to depression, violence, low self esteem. Some scientists even clam there is a connection between self esteem and seratonin levels, meaning if self esteem is low, then we are to be expected low levels of serotonin, and adverse, high self esteem means high levels of serotonin.

Hi there,
If I am not mistaking here, Serotonin is a neurotransmitter. It is responsible for gut movement but is also they are part of our nerve system. The levels of Serotonin are affected by the diet and the fruits that are ritch with Serotonin are dates, papayas and bananas. I am not really sure what kind of connection there is with this supplement and teenagers but this supplement is very important for male mating behavior, in animals and humans also. And the fact is that men have more Serotonin then women do. Sometimes it is also responsible for growth as well. I hope you found the connection between these two things.

Best wishes,
Marco