Hello! Has anyone tryed loosing-weight-pills called Super Drain Formula? ? I'm from Finland so my english is not so good. My mother has tried them for a month. I don't even remember what it costs, something like 50 euros, but they had a money back- guarantee. She didn't loose a gram! They said that you can eat normally and you just keep loosing waight. Now she wants her money back, but i don't know how! I don't have any address, just the name. On the pill can says, that they are made in France, but i guess it doesn't help. :'( Can anyone help us?

Hello! I also had no success with super drain formula. I used most of it but didn’t lose any weight. However, I didn’t even try to get my money back because there company rarely answer your posts. So, I didn’t even want to bother.
Anyway, I found some addresses, so you could try:

1. Super Drain Formula
c/o Superior Labs & Clinics
210 Park Avenue, PMB# 423
Worcester, MA 01609-2246
Phone: 1-866-268 5671
Hope you can get your money back.

2. Superior Labs &clinics
1769 St. Laurent blvd.
suite 101
Gloucester, On
K1G 5X7-

18662685671

The 2nd one is in England, there’s a phone number as well. Good luck!

Well... being a med lab tech and a recent graduate from nursing school... some things I think you should know. Orthosiphon the "secret ingredient" in superdrain is nothing more than pink sage or a similar plant within that family, it's only proven use is as a MILD diuretic according to most of the reliable sources I checked. A diuretic is a substance that makes you urinate, another example of a mild diuretic would be watermelon.
Annette Lapierre- the person in their letter who is a "nutritionist" hmm.. interesting. The lunch lady at my high school who did the meal planning.... her title was "nutritionist" also.. The lunch lady didn't have a degree, I might add.
Look carefully in that letter.. find ONE instance where they have letters after their names indicating that they have real degrees!!! If there is.. I missed it. Also... what are these simple lab tests that "any lab" can do? I've been a med lab tech for 6 years now... and those are all send outs that go to the larger testing facilities(I was a hematology and chemistry technician at one of the top 100 hospitals in the nation, I know what I'm talking about.) With that level of rapid weight loss (if it were true, which it ISN'T!!!) you would have horrendous folds of skin which would then need corrective cosmetic surgery to be removed since orthosiphon targets "only fat cells." Not to mention the fact that having that many fat metabolites released into your body that quickly would shut down your kidneys.. in all likelihood, permanently. So you could sit and have that "silhouette" they keep raving about while you're getting dialysis done 3 times a week. (don't worry, that would only be the consequences IF it worked, which it doesn't) You can buy super drain.. but it will only drain your wallet, and possibly your bladder (fluid loss would be the ONLY weight loss you will achieve with this product).. my advice... don't waste your time.

I Really appreciate what you wrote...because i was going to go buy this stuff after i got off work. Thanks again, you really saved me the money i really didnt have to begin with.

Thank You all for your feedback, It saved me some money.

THE CALL CENTER CLAIMS THAT A RETURN ADDRESS FOR A REFUND IS FOUND WITHIN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING OF THE PRODUCT ORDERED.

THE ADDRESS IN THE U.S. THAT YOU MAIL YOUR PAYMENT TO IS A PRIVATE POST OFFICE BOX, A.K.A. A DROP BOX JUST TO PICK UP THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOU SEND IN.

1-866-268-5671
210 PARK AVENUE, WORCESTER, MA 01609

THE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS A CLEARING HOUSE FOR SEVEN (7) COMPANIES AT LEAST, JUST TO TAKE YOUR $$$$$$$. :-S

To those who were ripped off in Canada or about to be the address is

Super Drain Formula
c/o Superior Labs & Clinics
1769 St-Laurent Blvd
Suite 101
Gloucester, Ontario
K1G 5X7

Tina
Pembroke, OntarioQuote:

I would just like to thank all the (Real) people who posted comments about this product. You just saved my sister and myself alot of money. I've tried other products years ago and was quite skeptical about this one. If anyone noticed, the only (2) good comments that were on here were from guests, that's the companies own people putting in a good word to rip some other poor sucker off. Good luck to you all and remember to do a little just a little research on products before you fork out money.

Merry Christmas dec. 1 2006
Anna

good thing i checked this out first....i was gonna check it out and find a phone number and ask them some questions and find a way to get my money back before buying this so i won't lose my money since that always happen to me.

I reread the advertisment and rechecked for "directions" and found nothing. Watching and cutting down even more on my caloric intact has proven non successful with the use of this formula and I will be attempting to get my money back as well :-(

the address210 park ave, worcester, ma 1609

cedric12 wrote:

I recieved info in the mail today and wanted to get on the web and checked it out here is the address Superior Lavs & Clinics PMB#601, 210 Park Avenue, Worcester, MA 01609 Hope she gets her money back

In Dec. 2006 they had 215 South Broadway, Box 323,Salem, New Hampshire 03079-3332. Google has no search results for them.
We've been scammed.

i was thinking about oreding this product, until i read the post by the lab tech. it appears superior labs has moved. i received their solicitation recently, and the address is:
superior labs & clinics
20 trafalgar square
suite 430
nashua, nh 03063
that leads me to believe they were run out of worchester. maybe too many people were asking for their money back!

I have sent in an order for your Super Drain Formula vis mail on the 8th of February and haven't received it as of yet. If you won't mind could you please send me your phone number for I can order via the phone.
Thanks :-D

To get a refund call 1-866-268-5671. They will give you an order number and return address (215 S. Broadway, Box #323, Salem, NH 03079-3332). You must have the order number to get the refund. It took a long time, but I did get my money back. Lost absolutely NO weight.

Swim2sea