Hello. I'm 35 year old female and for a long time I'm searching for some good weight loss formula. I haven’t been overweight for all my life but only these last couple of years.
To be honest with you- it all started after I've got my second child. Now, I've decided to change something and I've already tried several weight loss formulas and I can't say I'm satisfied with the results. That’s why I'm still open for any kind suggestions. I've read somewhere that there are some recipes for weight loss as a part of some super drain diet. Can someone tell me more about this?

Hello. I'm glad that someone is interested about this specific diet program and I think I could help you.
Few years back I have also developed serious problem with my weight and I needed some good and trusted diet program.
Then a good friend has recommended me this Super drain weight loss program and I was very interested when I heard that it includes some recipes. There is one interesting recipe for drain cleaner and it is about mixing baking soda, table salt, and cream of tartar. It works perfectly and it should be used at least once a week.
Try to get somewhere more of these recipes. It works- I guarantee you!

do you have your brochure for super drain still?

and HOW ABOUT FOR PARAMEX??

I just got one today let me gues t didnt work and you want o return it?

super drain formula

c/o superior labs & clinics

1769 st laurent blvd

suite101

gloucester

ont

k1g 5x7

I just received the flyer for blast n' drain. Wanting to know if anyone posted here has tried it and if it works?? I am wondering if I should go ahead and order it. It sounds to good to be true, is it??? It is from the same address stated above: 1769 St.Laurent Blvd. Gloucester........
Thanks so much
Serena

HI RECEIVED IT YESTERDAY I'M WONDERING THE SAME. SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. ADDRESS IS MARIN DEL RAY. CA LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. DEB

Unfortunately, these diet pills are part of a multibillion dollar industry. They prey on the people like us desperate to lose weight. Unfortunately, we may (or may not) have some instant results. They are usually a quick fix for a long term health issue that many of us face. Inevitably, in a short amount of time, the weight returns and 9 times out of 10 it is more weight than we started with before the Miracle Diet Pills. I struggle with my weight as well and have for my entire adult life. The only thing I have ever found to be tried and true is healthy eating and exercise. There are tons of books on healthy eating and lifestyle as well as WeightWatchers if you want a formal program and group support. I wish you all the best. And as I continue to struggle with my weight, food choices and exercise -I know that it is the only way for true and long term weight management. Let’s support one another for the long term even though the quick fixes are often so tempting. In fact, I looked up this pill too because of a flyer I received in the mail. Keep in mind that the richest woman in the world struggles with her weight and believe me, if she has not found a miracle pill with all of her resources, chances are we won't either. Save your money and use it for a park pass, gym membership, personal trainer, good bike, healthy eating cook book or as a reward for when you do reach one of your weight loss goals. Don't let something that seems too good to be true play on your insecurities and desire for instant results.

Indianapolis

MHarbridge, you hit the nail on the head. Proper eating and exercise is the key to weight loss. My mother always said, if it sounds to good to be true, then it is and don't touch it.

Has anyone tried it? Does it work? Is it dangerous? Is it worth a try. I want to lose 100 lbs.

I just got that pamphlet in the mail. I was curious too so I Googled the ingredients it lists. One is a type of very strong caffeine, one is blue-green algae(presumably for protein) and the last is for the main ingredient in laxatives. So all it's gonna do is hop you up and give you the trots which is VERY unhealthy and also very dangerous. You may not sleep and if you have high blood pressure it's extremely dangerous. Also from running to the toilet you can get very dehydrated very quickly, also very dangerous. STAY AWAY from this junk!!!

Don't buy ANYTHING that comes from this address : 1769 St. Laurent Blvd. Suite 101 Gloucester, ON. K1G 5X7 whether it is "Liposlim", "Super-Drain", "Blast 'n Drain", sex enhancement potions - whatever. Scams! Some of the products do not even exist.
Do not know how they got my address, but they managed to send unsolicited yet addressed color ad material containing graphic porn, loose, without an envelope, that arrived in my locked mailbox via Canada Post., and was presented to me by my three-year-old. I am livid. And am even madder the more I investigate the c**p that is apparently coming out of this place.