I saw this commercial on Grecian formula 16. I would like to know something more on this topic. How this Grecian formula 16 works?
Thank you!

Grecian formula 16 is connected to process of so called anti-aging, and approved by the FDA. For example, our hair and skin color is caused by chemical, called melanin. And melanin is produced by cell, known as melanocyte. So, the more melanin the melanocytes produce, the darker is your skin. So, as we get older, melanocytes produce less melanin and our hair begins to gray; the same is with our skin, when we grow older it turns slightly whiter, just that this is less noticeable. Ok, this is the process of aging, and now the process of Grecian formula 16. Greacian formula 16 is 98 % clear liquid, the rest is sulfur and led acetate (not absorbed through the skin). The lead acetate both coats and is absorbed into the hair shaft. The sulfur coats the hair shaft; also small amount of sulfur is present in the hair follicle, more accurate in the amino acids of the hair follicle. Lead acetate reacts with sulfur, inside and outside the shaft and the color is permanent, of course the hair grow. And that is the whole trick. I hope this helped.