Any information about Dr. Henry Lewis "FatKiller Pill". Advertisement in mail claims guarantee weight loss of 15 lbs. week. Money back Guarantee, etc.. No web site and very little information on line regarding.

I am going to order the fatkiller pills.
There is a money back guarantee--I called the
toll free # and it appears to be legit.
But I could not check out the address--I think because
it's a PO Box address.

The address for Dr. Henery Lewis is
889 Waverly Avenue , Holtsville, NY 11742-1109

I am wondering if you can take them if you take one of the statin drugs ?

this is a scam...
I unfortunately ordered these pills, not a pound lost.

I had found a website with tons of commentary from people and their frustrations with the weight loss scams, especially THIS one.

Do not buy these pills.

The problem lays in sending them back and never ever receiving your "guaranteed money back"

good luck

report them to the better business bureau for the scam. you can sue them since they state that you have the gaurantee in writing

This is a scam. I looked for the listing for Dr. Henry Lewis and he isnt even listed in ny. I tried to send my pills back, and nothing happened either. Do not try these pills, you wont lose a pound!

just a quick note: i did order this product but was very wary about his 100% refund program so i sent in a post dated check this way if they were no good i could put a stop payment and on be out 7.00. but i have to tell you that i've been using them for 4-days and i have lost 3lbs. so use your best judgement when ordering them.

Contact the Post Master General and send them the information you received in the mail. If enough people complain, they will launch a full investigation on the company for fraud. I know this because I ordered some so-called fat-killers from a similar company and lost nothing but good health!!! I got a severe case of cystitis and a horrible UTI. Thankfully, I got my money back. You can also contact your state's Attorney Gerneral and file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Division.

i agree it was all a scam very sad for those people that have hope to lose weight these people should go to jail.

scam scam scam these pills were no good just something to suck your money out of u my husband tried them for 180 days and didn;t do a thing for him beware of this product

My sister started taking them about 4 months ago. After 2 months she really didn't notice much difference, but didn't want to stop until they were all taken. By the middle of the third month, she started dropping the weight. She has now completed the dosage and has dropped over 50 pounds! I was so impressed, I want to now order them for myself. She is living proof that they really do work!!

I've heard a lot here about saying these pills were a scam, but I lost 5lbs in the first week I was taking them, so has my mother-in-law. She's the one who suggested them to me, after losing weight herself.

Over the years I have developed heart disease and diabetes, and started raking on the pounds. I'd already tried many diets, even weight watchers, and gained 12 lbs on that. I also tried lipozene and propropaline, which made no difference at all. So far, this is the only thing that has helped, along with a change of life style "diet wise" of course (by cutting out some carbs, bread, potatoes, corn, rice, etc though not completely, just cut down by half. I still have a long way to go, but I can finally see what can happen if you don't give up. I just received 4 more bottles. I know from a personal stand point they have really helped me.

And just so you know; I am not a distributor, I'm simply a user of the product. I know that what may work for some, may not work for others. But I also know that these have really helped me... God bless.

i have been taking it for 2 weeks and have not lost any weight. how do i get my money back?

The fatkiller pills didn't work for me. I gained weight. I can't secure a toll free number to call. Will you help me by giving me the toll free number. Thank you so muchn

Hi Marilyn. I wish I had read your comments before I ordered the fatkiller pills. I didn't have any success with them.Will you give me the toll free number to try returning them. Sorry for all of us who were scammed.