Hello, folks. I look at my sister how she is being a fantastic parent. It all looks like she is born to be a super-parent. I really don’t know how she manages it. I would really like to know if super-parents are real people or there is something else. I would really appreciate if I could hear your opinions about this.

Hello, there. I think that the main key is to decide that a child really comes first. And you must act like it. You will put your child on the first place and act like that. You will suborder everything to that child. However, you must show some sort of authority. I mean, it is not bad to act like a friend to your kid, but there must be some authority. Why don’t you talk to your sister? She will tell you her sister. Good luck with all!

Hi, everyone. I agree that devoting to your child is very important. I also think that a good organization is very important. I agree that you should be authoritative, but then again don’t be authoritarian. You don’t want to control your child in everything. Sooner or later, things will get out of the control. Your sister probably found a perfect formula for successful parenthood. I hope this helps. Good luck! Bye!