i just read some of the blogs, stating super drain did not work for these people. well i have used it twice in the last 5 years or so, and have lost 15 pounds each time in about a month, to get to my "ideal" weight. which means the "last" pounds i needed to lose, which are always the hardest. from 185 to 170.. not your typical story since i didn't need to lose 100 pounds. i am not big on a lot of excersize and i have tried plenty of other diet pills and nothing worked. this did, not only once, but twice! if you have tried others and it hasn't worked, maybe you should give super drain a try. it may not work for everyone, but it did for me, and maybe for you. why did i happen to see the blogs? i am back to order again, need to shed ten.

Health Advisor
Your statement is really amazing and I am really happy you made it with this diet but I heard another story about these pills. I heard that they are common diuretics and that you don’t lose nothing more than palin water from the body.
Are you saying that you managed to lose 15 lbs in just a month? Too good to be true! I usually lose that much after a week of very low calorie diet ( 800 calories/day) and more than three times per week exercise. I hope you don’t mind me asking how long did you manage to keep the desired weight?
What I heard about the pills is that other women never heard from them when trying to get their money back, so wouldn’t they be cheaters if promising and not keeping their promise. I know they would probably bankrupt if they said money to all the women who had your luck but they shouldn’t be promising stuff like that. I also know this is marketing but I am still angry both at the company and women who fall for the story!

It really works I've been using super drain a week now and has noticed change in my figure and everything I've also tried other things they never seem 2 work but this was different im so happy now i feel better bout myself and body but i hope everybody else get the same results i do