I NEED DR. HENRY CLINIC ADDRESS TO REORDER FATKILLER TABLETS

I'm a Newbie and I managed to post twice but can't find how to delete. Sorry.

1-866-464-7319

Dr. Lewis Clinic
889 Waverly Ave
Holtsville, NY 11742-1109

Have you had much success using his formula?

iI NEED TO SPEAK WITH DR>HENRY BECAUSE I SEND MONEY ORDEN AND I DONT HAVE MY PILLS

Guest wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

did you ever take those pills i know they are only by mail order but did they work and how did you feel on them e-mail me at _[removed]_ iris melendez

JUST WANTED TO INFORM PEOPLE THAT THE PRODUCT FAT KILLER DOES NOT WORK. THEY SAY THEY ARE 100% BUT IT'S NOT TRUE. IV'E BEEN ON THEM FOR TWO WEEKS AND I HAVEN'T LOST A POUND. HE IS NOT EVEN LISTED IN NEW YORK. SO DON'T BUY THE PILLS.

I am glad I am not the only one, I was wondering if anybody had the telephone number . Thanks "Anonymous"]I NEED DR. HENRY CLINIC ADDRESS TO REORDER FATKILLER TABLETS

I TRIED CALLING INFORMATION, AND THE ORDER DEPT AND THEY HAVE NO NUMBER FRO HIM. I EVEN ARGUED WITH THE ORDER DEPT. IT'S A FRAUD. WHAT I DID WAS SENT A LETTER TO THE ADREESS THAT THE ORDER DEPT. GAVE ME.

THE ADDRESS IS 889 WAVERLY AVE. HOLTSVILLE NY.11742-1109 HOPE THAT WILL HELP YOU!!

HI MY NAME IS BELINDA, AS I SAID I WAS ON THE PILLS FOR TWO WEEKS AN DIDN'T LOSE A POUND. I THINK IT'S A BIG SCAM, I'M PLANNING ON CALLING THE B.B.B AND FILING A COMPLAINT. IT'S FAULSE ADVERTISMENT. WE CAN SUE HIM. IF ANY ONE WANT'S TO INPUT ON THIS LET ME KNOW. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS _[removed]_ IT'S TIME POEPLE LIKE THAT GET THERE'S FOR FRAUD!!!

Yeah, I tried the FATKILLER TABLETS and i didnt lose one single pound. so i sent my pills back for a refund. but didtn get anything back. you should file with the BBB, this guy is most def. a fraud.

The number is 1-866-464-7319. I want to order but can't find any info. If these pills work i really want to try so if anyone has any positive comments please let me know.

I just got a mail offer for FatKiller pills from Dr. Lewis Clinic in Ontario, Canada. The address is: P.O. Box 100
Apple Hill, On
K0C 1B0

I definitely won't be ordering these...haven't heard a single positive result and would definitely consider it a waste of money.

I just got a mailing about the Fatkiller tablets. Now that l've read some of what others have to say, l definitely won't be getting them.

He has an address in Canada. It is Dr. Lewis Clinic
P.O. Box 100
Apple Hill, On
Canada
K0C 1B0

Hopefullythat will help anyone else who's looking.

If you go to google maps and post the address for Dr. Lewis clinic you will notice that it is surburban area. Just click on the new satellite image to see what i mean.

Go to:

http://www.google.com/maps

Cut and paste this address below into the address request box

889 Waverly Ave, Holtsville, NY 11742, USA

Then make up your own mind about Dr.Lewis and Fatkillers :'(