I am trying to get information on the most reputable plastic surgeons for rhinoplasty. I live in Massachusetts and don't necessarily want to have to travel far if there is someone excellent on the east coast. I just saw that Jen Aniston had Raj Kanadia do her nose and I have also heard of Touriami from Chicago. I have seen a couple of articles of a Dr Mark Constantian from Nashua, NH. If anyone has had any experience with any of these docs or others, I would really appreciate any help. I have had three consults over the years, and was not impressed with any of the docs. I don't mind spending the money as it is surgery on my face. Thanks so much for any help you can provide!!

constantan is a supposedly a pretty good surgeon for rhinoplasty. he does everything from a closed approach though and so he is pretty good with some noses and other noses he ain't is just OK with. there seems to be some pretty mixed reviews on some other boards about him.

here is a link to a listing of top surgeons in country which seems pretty reputable

*****

i think on the east coast your best bet seems to be Pastorek, Shah, or Becker wth constantan a possiblity depending on your taste. if you live near him it may be worth a shot to see what he has to say

**edited by moderator** web addresses not allowed**

I'm in the same boat as you. lol. I went to Kanodia and it will cost $15,000. I feel the same way you do about price. However $15,000 seems to be at least $5 more than the high average. I also live on the east coast so I would prefer to find a celebrity surgeon here too. If you find anything out please do share!

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Paul 3 I was wondering who you were referring to. By Shah do you mean Jatin Shah? As in the head and neck surgeon who specializes in cancer removal? Or is there another Shah? I would appreciate your help.
Thanks

i mean Dr. Anil Shah. I have not heard of Jatin Shah. Anil Shah trained under Pastorek and Toriumi.

here is link:
*****

My daughter went to a hack in Florida, we ended up in Chicago with Toriumi, he is the one who fixes other doc's screw up's. I wish we had found him the first time around. He is the best in my opinion.

Has anyone used Dr. Norman Pastorek? He is named a bunch of times on this post. I am considering going to him in August 2009 for rhinoplasty.

Thanks,
Maria

Hey I am from the UK and wrote recently to Dr C's clinic and I found the staff replies a bit rude, unconcerned with requests for information on various procedures. However a friend of mine warned me 'do more research' and spent two days trending boards and opinions and I find some recent shockers over last two years on 'shoddy work done' 'last minute price inflation' serious issues really and a great number of them in all differenct sceanrios to do with his nose surgery, however some other plastic surgery on skin/ face has good comments, but nose surgery is tricky and I am not impressed by the comments/feedback on him! I was really looking for a super Dr who did closed approach with grafts, but OMG am I not going to him!