I just received an offer for the Fat-Pulverizer from Sigma Health, and came on here to see if anyone had any info on it. I see that someone ordered it in Oct. "05 but never got it, and needed a phone #. It is 1-877-595-5595. Also, the company adress is in NYC, not San Diego like someone else thought earlier.
I hope this helps.

Health Advisor
Hello Ivy95!
Are you thinking of purchasing this product?
I am also looking for a good weight loss pill and I was wondering what did they said about this Fat-Pulverizer? I came across this product for the first time here on this site.

What is it said about the mechanisms it works on and what the main ingredients are?
Thanks for the info!

Heidi

Hi Heidi,
So far any info I've found on the product is inconclusive. However I have read many reports where people have ordered the product but never received it, but still were charged on their credit card. My guess is this is a good one to stay away from!

Health Advisor
Hey there again!

Thanks for your reply! I certainly won’t bother myself with that product then!
I was wondering if you could tell me of any products you tried and benefited from?
Of course, I am not looking for wonders-promising weight loss formulas but I would like to try something along with reduced meals that could help me get my metabolism going.
I have been overdoing it with food and sweats lately, and I have a feeling that my bowels are so large and that they just keep asking for more and more food because I can’t stop eating! Have you ever had that sort of feeling? Plus, I am in a sedentary line of work.

I just received the Sigma Health Fat-Pulverizer in the mail today (the papers on it). And it has a mailing address of 2578 Broadway, Suite 503, New York NY 10025. I think everyone needs to stay clear from this product seems like a scam to me.

I just received the papers about fat pulverizer and it gave me an address of 2578 Broadway, Suite 503 New York NY 10025, with the telephone number 1-877-595-5595. I think this is a product everyone should stay clear from. It sounds like a SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!

Hi There
I just recieved the junk mail from Sigma Health also..the address that I was given was in Mississagua, Ontario, Canada!
Someone asked about any weight-loss programs that really work...you didnt gain the weight overnight and it won't come off that way either. I joined weight watchers just over 18 months ago, and I have lost a total of 170 lbs! That's safe weight loss. I averaged between a 2 and 5 lb weight loss each and every week. But you have to be determined and you have to be committed to what you want to do for yourself and your health.
Also, another program that I tried was the 6 week body make-over. You can find it at http://www.mybodymakeover.com/default.aspx?sid=29beaacd31e0492eac87615f78c4ef67&cc=cd. This program is great if you really want to drop 8 or more pounds a week. You eat more often, and your belly tells you exactly when to have your next meal or snack. This program works!! I have been using it for 2 weeks, and I have already lost an additional 18 pounds plus about 20 inches overall. It is priced fairly and it works! Just find your body type and follow the eating and low impact workouts and you will see results within the first week! Good Luck! I hope this information was helpful. :-D