Sir,

What is the meaning of my x-ray result that states Suspicious opacity. Hope you can help me clarify on this matter. Thank you.

Hi Allan,

It means that the x-ray indicates a shadow at the top of the right lung.  It shows as a light patch on the x-ray.

Tuberculosis is one common cause of the opacity.  Sometimes additional views are ordered by the doctor to determine the extent of the opacity.

Hope it helps.

sir

this suspicious opacities what its mean this its bad of our health.thank you.

It may be bad for your health.

Your doctors need to do more diagnostic tests.

sir what is suspicious opacity of the right upper lung

is tuberculosis the only reason of the opacity

What is the meaning of my xray that result to suspici0us right apical opacities, hypoaerated lungs..

how manny days or week to madicate the opacities

Good day sir, just got my x ray result and it was written there that a suspicious fibrolinear opacity is seen in the right upper lung. What does it mean? Do I have tuberculosis? Actually it was my very first chest x ray. Thank u for your answer.

Hi sir..what is faint opacity in the lower right of the lung?

what to do maam?

Good day sir..what is the meaning of my chest x-ray result..the right basal opacity noted.accessory fissure?then the next sentence is the lungs are clear..what does it mean sir.. hopefully for your answer..thank you...