I would like to know more information about a product called Sustanon 250. My friend told me that it is good for treatment of acne. Since I have this kind of problem, I would appreciate some additional information, to see if it is going to help me.

I have to be honest and say that I did not hear about usage of Sustanon 250 in treatment of acne. I will give you information’s that will help you to understand what this product all about is. Sustanon 250 is an oil-based injects able containing four different testosterone compounds. It includes 30mg of testosterone propionate, 60mg of testosterone phenylpropionate, 60mg testosterone isocaproate and 100mg testosterone decanoate. As with other testosterones, Sustanon 250 is an androgenic steroid with a pronounced anabolic effect. Due to this fact, athletes commonly use Sustanon to put on mass and size while increasing strength. What is interesting is that the use of Sustanon leads to less water retention and estrogenic side effects. This characteristic is extremely beneficial to bodybuilders who suffer from gynecomastia but still seek the powerful anabolic effect. I hope that I was clear enough and that you will go to your dermatologist to look for the best treatment for you.