Somewhere I have heard testosterone Cypionate is drug that eunuchs uses. There is no way for me to understand what any medicine can do to help on that field. I don’t have that kind of problems, but I am cure about Cypionate. If you could explain me a little about this kind of drug. Somewhere I’ve heard it’s illegal, isn’t it?

Testosterone Cypionate is long acting ester of testosterone which is so hard to find recently on the market. Now when anabolics are controlled this is almost impossible to find. The only kind of the same drug that can be found on the black market is Sten from Mexico. Cypionate is qualitatively similar to testosterone and its esters in physiologic activity. In hypogonadal males, injection of 200 to 400 mg cypionate was observed to be maintained for 2 to 4 weeks. That is 2 to 4 times longer than effect produced by a comparable dose of testosterone propionate. Indications are, as you know, eunuchoidism, deficiency after castration, male with second to androgen deficiency and oligospermia. In male, excessive doses or prolonged administration of Cypionate may cause inhibition of testicular function. Results are oligospermia and decreased ejaculation volume. Gynecomastia has been reported in males treated with Cypionate, but this complication usually disappears upon cessation of therapy.