What do you think about testosterone boosters? I have been into fitness in a big way for a year now, and I think it might be time to move on to the next phase to get better results. I have been thinking about testosterone boosters. What are they really like? I am a bit worried about the side effects.

If you read online forums for bodybuilders, it is all too easy to get the impression that you can't be a "real" bodybuilder without going on testosterone boosters and a ton of other supplements! Personally, I don't use anything except whey, and I am proud to know what my achievements are MINE and they do not come out of a bottle. "Heart attack in a bottle", is what these testosterone boosters should be renamed.

You are probably aware that taking artificial supplements must have some side effects and in this case they can be pretty severe because it all depends which testosterone supplements are you taking. For example from all testosterone supplements prohormones have the most serious side effects.

Some of these side effects include: hair loss, breast enlargement, acne, hypertension, testicular atrophy, prostate enlargement, liver damage and loss of libido. When you read it like this I believe that you should give up on taking any supplements. You are working on yourself for quite some time now and it is best to continue the same way. If some of your friends are gaining larger muscles because of the supplements just wait and see how it will end.