Where can I buy proctiv acne solutions in Dubai and what is the retail price?

I want to buy proactiv my location in Dubai please advice.

\natarajaj

Hi there, have you tried looking it up online? Or have you tried talking to your dermatologist about it? I could swear that I saw it for sale when I was in Dubai but I'm not entirely sure. Have you checked at the mall?

proactive is avaiable now inprice of 560dhs
call 0554265675

Hiee....I Live in Doha-Qatar....& i'm badliee in need of diz proactiv product.....buh i'm ny gtng any outlet whr i cn find diz...cn any1 hlp me out... :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well,
To be honest I am not sure were can you find them in Dubia, because I don’t live there and I haven’t visited Dubai. However I can tell you few things that about this acne treatment. This is used both to prevent acne and to treat acne as well. There are several products from Proactiv Acne Solutions and if I am not mistaking you can order them online as well. Have you considered doing this instead of searching for a shop where you can buy them? How long have you been having problems with acne and have you tried using any other remedies to get rid of the acne? I hope this helped a bit.
All the best,
Nelie

Hi if you are interested please email me I can get you proactiv for 250 AED for the 2 month course.  Email me at makoilandgas@gmail.com

Hi you can find pro activ at many location and pharmacies in Dubai. Price is 315 AED for the 2 month kit. Good Luck

I want to buy proactiv are u still selling it .