my upper stomach feels swollen and tight i feel full after eating or drinking the smallest meal. i feel sickly and tiered. this as been for about 2 weeks

Reasons you may have a tight stomach include:

* Irritable bowel syndrome, which also causes diarrhea and flatulence

* Constipation

* A diet too rich in fat

* Gastritis, which especially causes a feeling of tightness in the upper stomach, and also nausea and vomiting sometimes

* Ascites, a buildup of fluid

A lot of these conditions do require medical treatment to cure them, so I would say your best bet is to see your doctor. Two weeks of suffering alone is long enough. Take it seriously and go get diagnosed, and hopefully you will be rid of your symptoms soon. 

Problems with the stomach, esophagus, intestine, gall bladder, pancreas, liver and kidney can cause a distended stomach and loss of appetite. See a doctor soon.

I agree with what hoseclamps has posted. It seems to me that you've got an issue with some organ in your abdomen and it's best to have it taken care of as soon as possible. Whatever it is, I'm sure that they'll be able to find out a way to take care of it. So please keep us posted on what it turns out to be. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Hallo,
Swelling in the abdomen is not something to be ignored. Although most of these conditions tend to go away on their own after some time it is not smart to leave this without any treatment. There are a lot of foods that can cause swelling in the abdomen. What have you been eating in last couple of days? Is there a change that this could be food related? Food poisoning is not that rare and bloated stomach is one of the main symptoms along with pain and bowel problems.
Have you been using any medication? Side effect from medicine are not that rare and they can cause swelling in the abdominal region.
I hope this helped a bit.