I always have a bad stomach after eating, but recently i have been feeling really sick and sometimes dizzy and have been getting really bad stomach cramps, i always feel tired too, Why is this.

You should see a doctor about this!

that sounds like stomach ulsers

I have the same symptoms - feeling sick and dizzy and I have been to see the doctor who referred me to get a blood test to test for diabetes, thyroids, liver disease and anemia but my results have cum back fine! I still don't know what is wrong and its getting to the point when I'm feeling sick all the time

my grandpa had the same thing...he went to the doctors and he had to have surgury...you need to go to a doctor

I too suffer from the same symptoms. Whilst there could be an underlying problem like mentioned above it could be irritable bowel syndrome. I pestered my doctor for years to test me for everything, which they eventually agreed to. I have stomach cramps after everything i eat, normally followed by needing to go to the toilet. I get lightheaded and dizzy and feel really sick (but very rarely are sick). It is worth talking through with your doctor and trying some tablets lighht buscopen (you can actually buy these at a chemist) and there are a few others. You could also try eliminating certain things from your diet (one at a time) and seeing if that helps with your symptoms. Good luck and keep us posted

hello i too suffer the same symtoms, i have been having really bad stomach cramps for 1 and a half years, and for the past week have been feeling sick and light headed at times. I went to the doctors 2 months ago (before feeling sick and light headed) and they said that it could just be mothers nature but it has been 2 months and they keep on getting worse and it has been happening at night just before 8:00 o'clock, till i fall asleep. i am going to the doctors again tomorrow and tell them about the new problems. So wish me luck.

You could have a gluten allergy. Try a nutritionist.

yeah i went to the doctors znd he said that i have gilberrt disease of liver but he said theyr is no treatmet for it thers nothing can be done .... me still feeling very sick ... arh

I have been having the same problem. Been to doctors and er several times. told me it was ibs, acid reflux, ulcers and just stomach aches . Put me on numerous meds to no avail. I am only 35 and this is affecting my job my home life and me . I just wish someone would find out what it is because right now I feel like a big science expirement and do not know how much more I can take. Please help.

I would begin by keeping a food diary for weeks.  Write down everything you eat and the time that you ate it.  Next add the times that you feel sick and what your symptoms are.  Be sure to detail your symptoms as to what you feel and when it starts.  If you have multiple symptoms note in which order they occur and how long they last.  Include any medications you take also.  At the end of the two weeks, take a look at when you are feeling ill.  See if there is any pattern as to what you eat and when you feel sick.  I suspect that individuals here may be having different disease processes. In addition, depending where you travel, I have seen cases where the cause is related to various intestinal parasites.  Remember, just because the disease isn't common where you live, there are numerous diseases which cause these symptoms which are common in various parts of the world.  A person could have contacted these via independent travel, come in contact with someone from these areas, or even via contaminated food supplies.  On the plus side, most of these can be identified via blood, urine, and stool, cultures.  Regardless of the cause, the food diary is a good place to start. Afterwards, let your doctor review it and see if they can find a pattern.  Good luck.

i used to have all these stomach problems plus urinary also. i went to see a naturapath and this is what he told me. I was full of yeast and fungus and drank too much pop and coffee so i had ulceration and iritation of the stomach and bowel.plus i has had a staff infection thruout my body. I took all nature sunshine herbal products for a month or two and got well. hi potency garlic for the staff. slippery elm and gastro health for ulceration and pyloric bacteria. kelp to get rid of inflammation in the stomach and bowel. yeast fungal detox . I couldnt have sugar because it made all my prblems grow quickly. that was a small price to pay to get well.then i took licorice root to repair the mucous lining in my stomach lining. pop will eat up that lining. chewing tobacco or drinking alot of coffee will also. now i juice fresh vegetables every morning with one green apple added and cleanse my body all the time. pop is a killer on our bodies. hope this helps someone. oh ,and for panic attacks i took lots of sugar regulator and no more panic attacks. praise God

I have the same problem which I'm going through at the minute and trying to find answers... I've been to the doctors hospital and had paramedics come to my work as I get extremely bad chest pains, just below my breasts right in the middle, my doctor told me it was my eating habit and have told me it could be due to gall stones or my re-fluxes as I'm not the most healthiest person, I sorted my eating habit out but still getting all this happen to me :/ all my tests have also come back fine :s

my dr also checked me for all this, n says im fine also :( ,which i know im not

Hi, i have struggled with stress since i took my GCSES and for a lenghtly period of time i have had terrible indigestion i must have been to the docotor a good 4 times and they have contuined to give my different meds they helps in the momement but being off of the meds ment i had it again and i dont want to rely on them forever i just wanted a cure, as time went on and indegestion became my life i fell ill and i got taken to the hospital with suspected appendices i was very scared as i was under so much pain but they did test and found i was okay i had some scan and they said i may have had someone ulcer or something they werent sure. im only 16 and im corrently at college i get stressed easy and about a week ago i got pains that were so bad i was so scared i didnt know what to do with myself i thought it was a sickness bug but id never expericence such pain it lasted a good hour and then i throw up liquids and for two days i was so ill and weak i couldnt get out of bed i was just so dizzy. ive been to the docotors and niether are they sure. can anyone give me advice many thanks.