About a week ago I had a stomach bug (i think) where I spent the entire day throwing up, and since then my stomach has either been incredibly bloated and distended, to the point where it's painful to move or lay on my side OR I've had bloating and bad rumbly gas type of stuff going on. I've had some normal BM's since I was sick and lately I've felt slightly constipated but nothing out of the norm. Also, I've had some lower back pain and extreme fatigue at points where I feel like I could just sleep for days. I'm not sure what to make of this, I've had a negative pregnancy test and I'm a college student so fatigue comes with that. This is getting very uncomfortable and concerning. Anyone have any idea what this could be?

Also, the pain is never in my upper abdomen, always lower center or towards the left a little.

i'm a college student also and im having the same problems! if you figure out what is going on- post it!!!

Hello, hope you`re both feeling a little better!!
Im not a Dr (yet) but from my studies it sounds like IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), possibly brought on by stress :-(
I`d visit a good Dr and ask if this is a possibility. Sometimes homeopathic treatment are best for this as they are a little gentler on the GI tract.

Goodluck, hope this helped