For the last week now every time I eat something no matter how little I eat, I've been getting this soreness in the upper-mid art of my abdominal area and it's also sore when I push in the area with my hand.

I'm not sure whether or not to make an appointment with the Doctor because I don't know if it's really anything to be concerned about, but it's been a week now and it still hasn't went away.

Does anyone know what this might be?

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, :-(

Not so long ago I would have told you it’s probably nothing, everyone has problems with stomach once in a while, try some antacids…but I ignored such things for a long time until it became as bad as it could be so if you can check what’s going on its better that you do. The reality is that most digestive system diseases don’t have much more symptoms than, for example, pain after meals, and what’s even more important - most of these conditions are treatable. So it’s not that you have to be concerned or scared, but a number of things – from common medications to unhealthy food and bacteria which usually lives in your stomach, can cause stomach lining to become irritated or inflamed. Is the pain in upper abdomen only sign, or do you experience things like heartburn, burping, and sort of heaviness after meals?

It's mainly just a real tight bloated feeling that get's real sore. Sort of like, I ate way to much feeling.

I'm not really getting heartburn or burping, but I am getting this weird shaking feeling inside of my upper stomach area somewhat, don't know if it's because of my stomach soreness or just a coincident.