My stomach is hard but it looks bloated, so I went to see a doctor and he felt my stomach he said he didn't feel anything abnormal. I had a regular colonics treatment because my clothes felt tight and I got worried. After the treatment, my belly was as flat. It seems that something is irritating my stomach and it blows but I can figure what.

I think it would be worth if you try probiotics which will help any gas and I am sure that you belly will be flatter, try acidophilus probiotics. I guess you don’t drink enough water, do you? I definitely recommend a colonic. I’ve had them done regularly myself. They help to keep my bowel toned up and can boost my immune system. I had same problem before my clothes felt tight and was bloated all the time, but nowadays, I always seem to have a very soft and flat belly. I cut out sodas and sugary juices and that helped me with irritable and bloated feeling.

I AM TAKING PROBIOTICS AND MY STOMACH IS STILL BIG AND THE UPPER PART OF STOMACH IS HARD SOMETIMES AND IM NOT SURE IF ITS THE OVARIAN CYSTS I WAS DIAGNOSED TWO YEARS AGO TO HAVE, THE PROBIOTICS HELP ALOT WITH IBS BUT THE BLOATED STOMACH NO AND I DRINK ALOT OF WATER,

Well, it is interesting that your belly was flat after the treatment. That seems to suggest that there is something going on with your gut. To get rid of a bloated belly, it sometimes helps to avoid foods that are known to cause bloating and burping, such as beans and cabbage. You should also chew your food extra well and stay away from carbonated drinks.

Activated charcoal and fennel tea are great ways to deal with a bloated belly if it was caused by some food you ate that is bad. 

If none of that helps, I do think you should see your doctor.