i am almost 18 and about 2 months ago i had a yeast infection. i had all the symptoms and I treated myself with some cream and got better. over a month later I had some other symptoms. I had severe lower back pain and could barely stand up. my urine was a little discolored. I went to the doctor and got a urine sample because he thought I might have a kidney infection, but turns out I had nothing. About two weeks later I experienced similar symptoms minus the discolored urine but I had some abdominal cramps. The next day I started my period. I have never had these symptoms before and my regular doctor suggested that it might be new premenstrual cramps or an ovarian cyst. however, I am most concerned with the fact that my vaginal lips seem to swell easily. occassionally my boyfriend will lightly rub down there but I have always had clothes on and no one has ever been down there. usually after that i swell up. i went to a dance the other day & after bumping back and forth on his leg I noticed that my lips were swollen again and still continue to be. could the long lasting swelling be a symptom of a cyst? I am due to see my doctor soon, but I'm really worried! Thank you!

so i found out today that i have kidney stones which explains the back pain and other symptoms but i was still wondering if anyone could help me out with the swollen vaginal lip problem? is it common for them to get swollen after stimulation even with clothes on and how do u get rid of the swelling? how long should it last? thanks!