I'm having problems with my lips swelling up this just happen within the last few days, this is the first time this has happen too me, after having sex with my fiance he did oral sex to me and then kissed me the next day my lips began to tingle and itch, two days later my lips swoll up., I do get cold sore's about 2 x a year also I have very small fine bumps on my lips they are barely noticeable but I see them..........what's wrong with me?

I think I know what is going on with you as I had the same symptoms and I had also done the same like you and everything was totally the same so I believe you can compare your case with mine. After the oral sex I noticed my lips were a bit swollen and the next day I woke up having some little spots on the lips, I had a panic attack and ran to see my doctor. He examined my mouth and my throat and said there were no symptoms of having a thrush (which is the yeast infections of the mouth caused by candida albicanis bacteria) but could be just that lips got irritated after giving the oral pleasure to my boyfriend. I was relieved when I heard that as I thought my problem was more severe. My lips looked pretty much gross, red and swollen and I could feel these tingling sensations in my both upper and lower lip and sometimes it was hard for me to smile. I put some ice compresses in order to make the swelling go away, it might have helped as the swelling lasted only 2 days and after that the redness also went away. I hope you will be okay eventually.

Ok my problem is similar. I gave my boyfriend oral sex and the next day my upper lip was really swollen. The day after that I had what I guess is cold sores in the corners of my mouth that itch. I dont think its a disease and it has never happened before. What do I do?

i'm having the exact same problem, its a lil bit complicated tho. i gave my boyfriend a bj 3 weeks ago, a week after that, i got a fever and sore throat that leads to coughing and sneezing. i was worried that it was Oral Herpes, but then he said he's clean, he doesnt have any std n stuff like that. i believed him cuz this was happened last year too before summer, so i thought it was just a summer flu. a week after the sneezing, fever, n coughing go away, i realized that my lips are swollen. i think it was swollen a day after i gave him a bj cuz i looked back at my pictures a day after i gave him a bj, my lips look exactly like that. there are no blisters that indicates its a herpes, im still compressing my lips every now and then. what am i suppose to do?

My wife's lips were red and swollen, with tiny bumps.  Her tongue felt funny too - like it was numb.  Had it for a few days, then went away, then came back again.  Slowly going down with ice and lip balm.  What makes you think it was the oral sex

Check out the pizza delivery guy!!

Yep!!!! It's body mites!!!! My friend had it!!!! Sorry to say so....

This has been happening to me on and off for nearly a year. My doctor thinks that it is an oral yeast infection, although it is confined to my lips (I have never gotten the white fungus inside my mouth that is common with oral thrush). The doctor is convinced that it is a fungal infection since fungus is the only cause of the itchy, burning sensation that everyone here is describing. A few home remedies: dab on some vinegar to the lips: the acid kills the fungus, you can get some vagisil cream and put that on your lips (try not to get it inside your mouth). The most effective way to get rid of it though is to get a prescription for Diflucan (it's an oral pill to treat vaginal yeast infections). The Diflucan is the best solution I have used to treat the burning, itchy, and cracked (at the corners) lips.

Were the spots on your lips like whitish? because i have the same affects as you do. And i started to panic as well this is why i looked up if it wasn't nothing bad! Did it all go away? If it did how? Because im trying to get ride of my red swollen lips!!

If you please but please have any information please contact me i really need help on getting rid of this , having this is so frustrating!!!  Please message me as soon as possible!/:

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Weird question but did your lips look like a bad lipstick job

I am really relieved to read this. Mine got swollen and kind of chappy. So I am trying not to freak out. I put on Vaseline and it's absorbed within MINUTES. None of this started until I gave oral sex to my boyfriend. No other symptoms though that add up to oral thrush.

I gave my girl of 8 years good oral sex , but during sex my lips blows up and numbness sets and my throat became irritated ,then these tiny blisters..omg am I going to die man? Please tell me what she do to me all of a sudden?