Hello! I'm looking for a bit of help :-) I had unprotected sex all month, although I have had unprotected sex for about 6 months and never been pregnant,yet. My periods are coming up for about 11 days late.. I have a twingying feeling in my lower sometimes, a little pain in my ribs? Ive had browny pinking spotting that to be honest isnt even worth the tampon as it comes and goes, today I had tinginly nipples for the first time, I in general have been moaning to friends about feeling bloated or gaining weight but thought it was just after christmas weight.. I done a text 3 days ago and was negative but was a cheap one. I just dont know what to do? Do yous think Im pregnant? Just need to have a chat till I get a docs appt to get bloods .. What was everyone elses symptoms early on? Any advice or help is appreciated x

ive also experianced Im going to the toilet for a number 2 more often, sorry for having to share that with use but any help yous can give me il listen Im really panicking a bit