Okay, So Where Do I Start?
I Just Cant Get My Head Around Whats Been Happening With My body! I Came Off The Depo Over A Year Ago, but only got back my periods 6 months later, ever since they was VERY heavy or id miss one. i havent been on any contraception since coming off depo. because i just dont trust any type of contraception as i think its going to make me infertile.

although me and my boyfriend always have unprotected sex....

But the last 2 months, ive felt nausious, thirsty,constipated always peeing and ive lost weight on my legs and put it on all around my stomach and around my ribcage, my boobs was sore going back 6 weeks ago and have gone up a backsize. (everyones commenting on my weight gain) for the last 2 weeks ive had brown discharge and unusual bleeding (dont think it was period)  and feeling sick and loss of appetite, although ive had negative home pregnancy tests im still convinced im pregnant, can this happen? if not .. whats wrong with me !!!

If you really think that you are pregnant but are getting a negative result with a home pregnancy test you should go to the doctor and get a bllood test that's the best way to get an accurate result.....good luck :)

Hi Jessica,

When is/was your period due?  False negatives are VERY common with home pregnancy tests.

If it is more than 7-10 days after your period was due, and no period, see your doctor for the blood test.

Good luck.