I had unprotected sex about ten days ago.. and the last couple days ive been experiencing strange cramping and nausea... the problem is that I am VERY irregular.. i get my period every 3-4 months.. so I can never tell if I should be getting it or not. My first thought was that i was having some cramping like you normally do right before you get your period but its lasted a few days, feels a bit different, and I havent gotten my period....

the same thing is happening to me. but mine started after 3 days after unprotected sex (withdrawal method)and i had them 4 straight days in a row and then stopped but i still get them like 2 a day and its been 2 weeks already. n im scared cuz my stomach seems bigger n im scared cuz im 17.n its been 2 days since my left breast hurts.

i had sex a week ago n i feel so scared. my periods are not coming What i goin to do am just 18. help.

To soon for symptoms

Dear Guest2

A period usually starts about 14 days after ovulation, so sex within a week before your period is due is unlikely to result in pregnancy. However, there is a chance of pregnancy anytime you have sex! The body does not always 'conform to pattern'

Periods usually come (roughly) every 4 weeks. But that is because ovulation usually occurs (roughly) every 4 weeks. Ovulation without fertilisation triggers the period. So the later the ovulation, the later the period tends to be.

You are usually considered fertile 19 - 14 days prior to your period, or the 5 days up to and including ovulation.

You feel scared, so feel free to talk about your feelings and what happened.

This is an old thread, so it might be easier if you signed up (it's free) and you can then chat privately (but moderated) if you wish.

I hope this helps. If I can help further, just let me know

My gf n me had unprotected sex last weekend I didn't spill into her! Her periods were due one the 7th of this month and she still hasn't got them. What r the chances of her being pregnant?

Has she had them yet? If not, take a test.