I came off the pill 3 months ago. My periods have always been regular. Since i came off the pill, i had two days of light spotting, but now havn't had a period for 2 months. I alway need a wee, especially at night time. My boobs have been sore, and my nipples have been s sensitive to touch, and i have had constant back cramping for a week now, so i thought maybe my period is coming, but still no sign :/ I have taken a test but came back negative. My lower stomach feels very strange, like a numb sensation to touch.
What could it be if the test is negative? or can they be wrong? help and advice would be lovely thankyou (:

Hi lovey! Now I need some more information to help you OK?

1. Whe was your last period?
2. What are the dates of you having unprotected sex:
3. When did you start noticing these symptoms
4. When did you take the test?

hey!

My last period was around the 21st October time. cant remember completley :/ but it only lasted two days, and you could barely call it a period.
Me and my bf have had unprotectd sex all the time since i came off the pill, but alot of the time we do use the pull out method. About 2 weeks ago after a drunken night out we did come back and had alot of fun, which got quite messy, but cant quite remember if he didnt pull out this time :/
All these symptoms started About a week ago. my nipples were the first thing i noticed, which i never get, not even when i was gettin my period, and then my backache came, right along the bottom, and is still sore to this present day, so i keep thinking my period is coming, but still nothing :/ I took the test 3 days ago but came back negative.

Due to you having unprotected sex and now sore nipples I will state that I believe you ARE pregnant! And when you took the test it is definitely too early! Even though you are having the pull out method I think the 2 week ago "event" was the one! as you started with symptoms a week after! So give it about another week and then take a test again - better yet, make an appointment with your doctor for a blood test! And IF you aren't pregnant, I would like you to get a pelvic ultrasound and a vaginal swab to determine WHY you haven't gotten pregnant - due to you having unprotected sex all the time and no period? The only thing that might stop you from being pregnant is the fact that you ARENT ovulating - no period - and you need to ovulate to get pregnant! So get a test and find out what's happening and please let me know! I have another thought - since you don't get a period yet have ALL the symptoms of pregnnacy, you might actually have PCOS! Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome! So that is why I would like you to have an ultrasound to see if there is indeed a cyst! good luck and health and please let me know how you make out ok?

thankyou very much for replying! (: i will leave it for another week to test again.
i have actually had a ultrasound scan and a transvaginal scan to test for PCOS a few weeks ago, since i thought thats what it could be, and as it runs in my family, but the test came back all clear :/ so will now just have to wait and see..have an appointment with my doctor next week, so hopefully things will be sorted out then (:

Good luck honey! Did they say why they think you aren't ovulating?

Thankyou! they aint said nothing at all :/ docs appointment monday so will have a big chat with her! (:

my nipples are very errect lately! is that a symptom?