I look and feel pregnant.I look about 8 weeks pregnant and I missed my last period I only had light brown,pinkish spotting and then the next day I had very light bleeding and than nothing and that was in april,my last actual period was March 21/07 and lasted till the 23rd /07
I had sex during my period and we did not use a condom but I am on the pill but I was on the sugar pill at the time but also on some meds that can interfer with my bcps.I get nauseas in the morning but no vomitting,I get cramping in my lower abdmonial part and just on May11/07 I had light pink spotting and then the next day I had some bleeding but only enough to wear a pantyliner.I did 2 hpts they came up negative and I went to the Dr's today and he did a urine pregnancy test and it was negative and I go to the get an ultrasound done tomorrow May 15/07 and that will tell us if I am or not and he is checking for an ectopic pregnancy but he doesn't think it is one.I have gained weight since I had sex and I am a tiny person so I was wondering if I can be pregnant cause my stomach is doing things it normally doesn't do and my jeans are not fitting like they use too and it is only 2 months and I know I don't gain weight that fast can someone please help me.

I have been sick since dec. 3rd. My LMP is 11/20/07. My HCQ quant on 12/17 was neg, but I am still sick, and no period has come. Could I still be pregnant, but the test came early? From these posts, I am not the only woman who asks this question. This in-between time sucks, and Dr.'s are just quick to decide that you are not pregnant. Unfortunately I did not try to get pregnant, and I am on a Class C drug right now, which I am really worried about-Topamax. Since, I first started worrying about the fact that I might be pregnant, i have been decreasing my dose. If anyone out there has gotten pregnant on this drug, and can share their experiences, I would really appreciate it, because It's pretty unususal for me to all the sudden want to throw up every time I smell my husband's shampoo and deoderant, and I normally don't get heartburn, and I swear my boobs and nipples have grown significantly in the past week.

I have done nothing but sit on google searching for answers this morning, What i need to know is am i pregnant, i understand that nobody can give me an answer but i was hoping for some advice, i am 5 days late on my period i have taken 4 different pregnancy tests now of all prices at all different dates, they all say negative, since i had my gorgeous son last november my periods have been regular, i had intercourse with my partner two weeks after my last period, in the hope to get pregnant becuase it feels so right, from reading comments on the internet about the same situations it sounds like i just need to wait a few more weeks to take another text as it is possible to early to detect. Wat i have failed to mention is that before my Son i was pregnant and had a miscarrage at 11 weeks and i was told after that and several scans that me and my partner could not have children but on the last scan we saw the most amazing incredible this, a fetal heartbeat! we were over the moon!
I feel pregnant not because of any symptoms apart from white discharge a lot more than normal, and sore boobs but just in myself, am i wrong to get slightly excited about it? i can not wait any longer and can not afford to pay the price for a clear blue test and all 4 tests i brought still never came to the amount for one clear blue test. please if anyone is reading this just a bit of advice, have u been in the same situation?

Its a VERY unusual thing... but my aunt went through a full and complete pregnancy.. her stomach grew.. she had all the symptoms.. and even went through a full labor.. the only thing was that there was no baby inside her what so ever. The explanation was.. sometimes your body and mind craves a pregnancy so bad.. maybe being under a lot of stress to have a baby causes it.. but your body will become pregnant without actually carrying a fetus.. im not saying this is what is happening with you but you might not want to rule it out as a possibility. Talk to your doctor about it.
-Sharon

I have had had nasau/fatigue/constipation/headaches/disharge for a few weeks - took 3 home tests and 1 blood test -- all negative. I am on the pill but took antibiotics 6 wks ago while on the pill and I have sensitive breasts -- last wk stopped pill thinking i was preg. only to restart 2 days later when blood test was neg. Have had 4 children - know what preg feels like but neg tests?

I have all the signs and sysptoms. I have taken 4 hpt and 2 negative 2 positive. Doctor did urine test came back negative. I still feel pregnant and am starting to look pregnant. I am experiencing morning sickness, tender breasts, frequent urination, stomache is starting to get larger, feeling crampy, feeling the butterfly feeling that you have when there is movement. Any ideas? If I am pregnant I should be around 20 weeks. My doctor won't do an ultra sound to confirm. Any ideas how I can find out for sure. Any help would be great. I know what it feels like to be pregnant have 3 children already. Please help

Mommyagain, I completely understand what you are going through.
I have all the symptoms. I plus size so I have been losing weight for a full year. I have been very dedicated to the gym and I would go with my sister 3 to 5 times a week for 1 hour each time.
Then in January I would be doing squats and I could feel something in my abdomen. I just closed it off and said it was all in my head. NOT trying to get pregnant and I lost 30 pounds. I didn't have my period in January didn't think anything of it because of losing weight it Very non regular. I started feeling thirsty all the time and just not feel like eating. Then the first week of February got really sick with the flu for one week. took my temperature and it was high!.
OK then my breasts really started hurting never had this before. Needless to say ofter 3 pht negative and 1 blood test all negative. I still have the same syptoms. Growing belly, sick to my stomach, crave Hambrugers!.
Help I don't know what to do anymore. I think I am going NUTS>!

its weird i am 23 days late on my period, the last time i had my period was january 25th. my lower back has been killing me for about a week now, about 3 days ago i was bloated and crampy for like 3 days and im really tired all the time and have fatigue and a little nausious i have taken 3 hpt and all say negative, what should i do? what could be wrong

i have had a lot of unprotected sex with my partner, i went on the pill about a month ago, i started bleeding on and off for about 20 days, sometimes being heavy and mostly light and a weird colour i have never bled before, i'm all really confused about this. i done 3 pregnancy tests after the first week of bleeding because i wasnt due on my period for another week and a half or so, so was doing it to check, now i have been getting symptoms of pregnancy. But im not sure, someone please help me!!

I am about weeks late. I took 2 test. They were both negative. We are trying to get pregnant. Even though I missed my period, can it still be too early for a positive test? It was about 2 weeks ago when we last tried to conceive.

Hi, I am the same as yous . I have been feeling pregnant for about 3-4 months but all tests say negative Im hating the mood swings with my daughter I was emotional but lately the mood swings have been very vicious & constantly visiting the loo alot of nausea bigger boobs but not sore (already a DD Before having my daughter) pins & needles in hands dizzyness tired always tired . I have to go in to the docs this week because I have a bicornuate uterus(BU)which means I can still have my periods which I have been but Is light in color but heaps of clots too which started since Ive been feeling pregnant . My periods went back to normal as soon as I had my daughter they have only changed since about July. They found my BU when I had my daughter by c-section cos she was breech but with her I never got my period through pregnancy .I really hope for some positive news when I go to see the doc I think I might be 10 weeks lets hope for a miracle (my daughter is a miracle baby took us 6 years but we got there with my BU & My husbands low sperm count so miracles do happen:)

If you are taking pregnancy tests, and are still taking your pill, you will ALWAYS get a negative. You have to STOP taking the birth control for at least a week to take the test. It happened to me, I was 2 months pregnant, and still getting a negative result. READ THE FINE PRINT!

ive missed my period for 4 months now. i have pcos and my periods have always been irregular but i FEEL pregnant: extreme fatigue, bloating, weight gain, mood swings, cramping and nautea. i took 5 hpt tests and all are negative. i stopped taking my birth control 3 weeks ago cuz i was afraid i might be pregnant. i went to the docs and had a blood test done and it STILL says im not pregnant...so whats going on then? please help i need answers! this is driving me nuts! :'(

HI i am 17 ive been feeling like throwing inn the morning but i dnt n i have diareah n also my head has been hurting..i have a two year boy and i too a test just now and it came out negative ..but i used it wrong according to the directions.......so can i be pregnat

After reading your post I must add - do not give up and decide that your final thought is that you are not pregnant. Good or not, I took 7 tests which all shown as - and guess what - I was in fact pregnant, however that pregnancy detecting hormone that gives you the + result was not strong eenough to give an honest + result and after all I was in fact pregnant.