Hello everyone

My name is Arleina and I am 14, almost 15 years old. Ever since I was about 11 I have been having these reacurring dizzy spells that have been getting more extreme through the years.

The first dizzy spell I got was around the summer of 6th grade (I was about 11) and my mother was about to hand me a plate in the kitchen. Suddenly my vision began to blur and my body began to sway, and the next thing I knew I smacked right into the refridgerator. I haden't completaly passed out. I could still see and hear everything, and I wasn't completaly laying on the floor, I just couldn't respond for about half a minute and I had this blank stare on my face. I also remember having a tingly sensation all over my body. I know this isn't do to any medication, cause for at the time, I wasn't on any. The reason I bring this up is because I've been trying to come up with reasons for these spells to happen, and I do take Vyvanse (for my A.D.D) but I wasn't taking any at the time. and for the next couple years ago, the attacks stopped.

Only this year (Iv'e started highschool) have they started reacurring..One of my worst spells was apon getting up around 3.Am only a couple weeks ago to use the restroom. It felt as if I was on a boat, and that the room was tipping back and foth. My body felt as if it were floating, and before I knew where I was, I was grabbing onto a wall to keep my self from falling down, and I started violently shaking. So hard, that I hit my forehead on the corner of the wall. After words I just feel alittle loopy but otherwise normal.

The most reccent spell I've had was only a few days ago. As I was walking out of my bedroom, I had my phone in my hand, and I was hit with another attack. My vision blurred, and after I came to, my phone was almost on the other side of the room, as if I threw it. And even just last night, I was walking to my room and I had a binder with papers in it, and I became very dizzy. I lost grip on all of my things and my knees collasped to the floor as I leaned up against the wall...

I'm very concerned what is going on with me..I know dizziness isn't rare or anything, but it seems mine are become even more repettitive and intense than before. I talked to my psychologist and she said it sounded like hypertension. I wanna hear what everyone else thinks, and if anyone else is experiencing something simular of knows anything about it. Anything would help.

-Thank you

some mild form of epilepsy maybe?

Hi, i am a guy and 22 years old. For the past 2 weeks i have been dizzy, daylight and bright light bothering me, feeling nauseous and weak like i eas gonna fall any moment. Been to the doctor 3 times. Nothing wrong with blood or sugar or anything in my brain. They said it was an ear infection but after 5 days of taiking the medication for this i felt worse. Then i realized one day as i was laying down that massaging my neck muscles and between neck and head i felt some relief. Kept on doing this for 2 days and dizziness is almost gone completely. I am able to drive again and all. After reading a lot online it all indicates it is tension and anxiety attacks. Remembering back when i was a senior in high school i went to the doctor twice for similar symptoms but more like shortness of breath and feeling of passing out and numb hands. They said it was stress. stress and tension in my life is not much but it does have to do with what i do everyday for the past few months. I work in front of a computer for hours. Sit down in class for hours. Not much of working out for the past few years. Basically a sedentary lifestyle. This symptoms seem to accumulate and after a while it manifests. hopefully this helps