I don't know where else to put this.
I am a 24 year old single mother of a 7 month old and I have been having fainting spells for a year now.
I faint at work, at home, whereever I am at I faint.
It usually happens maybe once a week.
I can't even go to the grocery store for more than 45 minutes without feeling light headed.
I've already been to the Cardiologist, I have a heart monitor inside of my skin. They did two EP Study's and They checked my Valves to see if there were any blockages
I've been to a Neurologist and he said that he didnt think it was seizures they did an EEG and a cat scan and an MRI.
They can not tell me why I faint and I am getting really tired.
I get headaches after I faint and normally before I faint I sweat and my heart races.
It could be anywhere and I could be doing anything
I've fainted sitting down and standing up.
I could be having a great day or a bad day... It just random and comes sporadically and I can not figure out why.
I usually know when I am going to faint because i get light headed but it is getting overwhelming for me.

ill take any help i can get.

**edited by moderator**

I have had all the similar symptoms also...sweating, loss of complete vision, and hotheadedness or dizziness right before I pass out. I've been having random episodes for the past 10 years....it usually happens when I'm standing up, when i feel it coming, i sit down for a few minutes and I usually regain my sight without passing out. it has happened to me sitting down once also....it felt as though all the blood had been drained from my head and my legs totally went out on me...good thing i was sitting down. The only way I can explain it is if you were completely unplugged from your body. Over the years I've been to the doctors where they simply told me I wasn't eating right or not eating enough, without running any tests or blood work...I've stopped going because they dismiss it as nothing....I'm also searching for answers and I feel your frustration and you are definitely not alone....let me know if you find a good doctor.

I have had the same symptoms. Mine do not occur as frequently. However, they come out of nowhere. After doing some research on the Internet, I feel that it could be anemia because of the symptoms.

I can understand the frustration of having a doctor dismiss your problem - I have had doctors tell me things I KNEW were not correct. I personally believe many MD's do not know what it is and just do not want to have to treat you. they offer a response that will cause you not to come back. It is preferable to do that, than to treat you and get it wrong, thus making themselves responsible and possible cause an incident where malpractice could be an outcome.