On January 2nd 2006 at about 10 pm, after a walk around the block, I started feeling very paniced and like I was going to black out. So we went inside and I just felt weird like I didn't feel like talking to anyone. The next morning I still felt odd and extremly nauseated but I brushed it off and went to work anyhow. At work my eyes were super sensitive and when someone would try to talk to me I just felt panic and I felt super dizzy and couldn't deal with anyone so they had to send me home. From that day, Wednesday, until Sunday I couldn't get out of my bed because I was so dizzy, I felt like I was going to black out, my heart was racing, I was anxious and I was extremly nauseated. Then that feeling calmed down a little bit to a point that I could walk around and actually do some things. Since then my most problematic symptoms have been: feeling constant, non-stop dizziness (woosy not room spinning) (vertigo), on and off nausea, ringing in my ears, memory loss, somewhat sensitive eyes, I'm gassy, having some lower abdominal pain and an on and off 100 degree fever. Also the dizziness seems to get worse when i'm in a car. As of today I felt not as bad for the majority of the day, not better, but not as intense, then at about 6pm I got a "spell" i guess you could call it of all of the symptoms. It was immediately after I ate dinner.

I had a brain and ear canal mri and it was negative and i've had numerous blood test done that have all come up negative. I'm only 18 and went from being a relativly healthy teen to this in a matter of 1 night. Sometimes I feel like I'm going insane it gets so bad. I just don't understand. My ent said that if its vertigo it could last 2 months, but I keep getting worried that if its not just vertigo, what if it is some kind of weird psychological problem? I just don't want to be stuck like this forever. Please help if you have any insight.

Also for about a month before hand my eyes started being sensitive to light but I dont know if it has anything to do with what is going on now.
And I have been on Adderal for about 2 years now and from dec.22-jan2 I only took it maybe 2 or 3 times. I havnt taken it since this happened on the 3rd. Could I be going threw withdraw maybe? I just trying to explore all of my options.

go to this website candidasupport.org it may help....just a suggestion.

Did you ever find out what was wrong with you? b/c I have been going through this for 4 months now, and they have narrowed it down to tmj, but scared that's not what it is.

Hey I just read your note, have you had your heart checked out?

You may have miner laberinthitous, (not quite sure how to spell it) but i have had it before.

I am on phone with my friend.
I have this habbit to walk around the room when I am on phone.
Aft I cut the phone, my head have been feeling dizzy non-stop.
I eatting mac which my dad brought and while eatting sitting on the chair dunn feel like talking.
Head wsn't thinking of anything.
Just feeling dizzy, walking like I am drunk, can walk proberly.
I still able to know what I type, however I dunn feel likeing opening ym mouth unless someone talk to me.
The dizzy dunn go away, it continue.
What happened to me does anyone know?

You might want to consider the possible onset of anxiety/panic disorder, which can do these things to you. Medication such as Klonopin is a good start to rid of the symptoms as you find the cause.

im 22 years old and since 2 months ago i have felt nonstop dizziness idk what it is i was told i had bells palsy but i know its not that because i was treated for it but it only went away for a while and it has currently come bck! the dizziness gets to the point that i want consentrate on anything i feel my speech becomes sluggish i forget thinks and i stamble alot... sometimes i feel i wnt wake up the nxt day and it scares me

they said TMJ for me but i think its gastro problems