My boyfriend woke up from a deep sleep and was experiencing severe dizziness, complete blurriness (eyes working independently of each other opposed to working together). he could not walk as a result of his dizziness. his right arm went numb, started to shake and started to feel cold. he has started to mispeak words completely unrelated to the actual thing; sees the word "specials" and speaks it as "mustache". There have been absolutely no signs of this type of thing in the past. it has come completely out of the blue. does anyone have any information about this for me? the drs are saying there's nothign "major" wrong with him, but you can imagine how confused i am by that "opinion". if anyone has any clue as to what might be wrong, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks so much.

My neighbor had this just happen to him and landed in the emergency room where an MRI showed a tumor in the speech area of his brain. Within 12 days it grew 2 cm ! It has been removed and he has fully recovered his speech (which was thought to take months to years of rehab) - but it took about 1 week and he is looking and feeling much better. Your boyfriend must surely get a referral for an MRI/MRT on the brain and see a neurologist. I hope you are both doing well

hi im 17 and i've been experiencing the same feelings. blurred vision (the one eye is not focussing with the other) and i've been in the hospital 3 times and they can't find anything wrong. i feel dizzy all the time, changes in moods, deppresion, and anxiety. I'm going in for a MRI to see if there is any damage but there has to be something wrong that i am feeling like this. I stopped smoking when i started buggin out really bad and wasn
t acting like myself which was the first night i went to the hospital because i was so scared. That night i smoked with 3 of my friends and they weren't even close to feeling the way i did and it wasn't even potent stuff. I don't understand why it didn't effect them the way it has effected me. I smoked marijuana for only a week and a half and it's now been 2 weeks that i've stopped smoking and i still feel dizzy and blurred vision. If anybody can help me find out what is causing this it would really help. If you want to get in contact with me my sn is kracker2368. Thanks.

I had very similar symptoms I put it down to a mixture things not eating the right foods vitamin's also I have smoked cannabis and I did smoke a lot at one time but saying that I don't now and it happened today I went to bed late last night and got up early I had no breakfast this morning and yeah I felt sick I was shaking and felt very confused they were mild so it didn't worry me but after eating I feel a lot better. so there could be so many reasons why if it worry's you check with your doctor.

Disrupted sleep- patterns due to stress and anxiety. This has happened to me to and after some realization i noticed that id had been going on for a long time. The waking up in the middle of the night was just the breakingpoint where i was to tired to handle it anymore., somehow i didn´t know this. Went to see a sleep specialist and they did see some disruption, there can be many reasons. When you fall asleep your eyes start to move as you dream, R.E.M (rapid eye movement), he was probably still dreaming when he woke up. He probably didn´t even remember it the next day, this is why it can go on for such a long time.

Braintumors are more rare, but if you suddenly get dizzy, loose speach or loose vision, start to taste different things without any ingestion even smelling the same smell all of the time is a big sign. Loss of balance, ticks, spasms and otherstuff are normal to.

I think that the answer above is more accurate though. Being like that after a nightmare or stress can easily happen, but if it remains then consult a doctor.

I have experienced shakiness and sometimes small body tremors for the last 10 years. This happens when I am trying to move my body in a way that requires a lot of mental concentration. I first had trouble in middle school, when I was trying to hand-copy an essay I had written. I did not have any problem writing the essay, but copying it onto another paper caused my hands to shake and it just came out with illegable scribbles. Trying to do homework that required me to switch back and forth frequently between reading and writing also caused be to become unable to write. If I continued to try to force myself to do the task anyway, I started feeling pressure in my head and then my ability to read started going away. I would look at words, or listen to a teacher talking, but not understand what they were saying.
Some factors that seem to make this worse, I have found over the years, are going without a healthy meal for more than 4 hours, eating foods containg sugar or eating a lot of fruit, being in a noisy envirorment, and hot temperatures.

Sometimes it was so bad, that it became difficult to walk or to talk. My movements and speach became slurred. When I try to move my hand sometimes it moves only weakly, with little strength. When I try to concentrate to move it anyways, it moves the wrong way, or starts shaking. Much of the time I feel fine, and there is no problem.

Recently, in the last two years, I have begun to feel dizzy, as if I am about to pass out, and everything becomes blurry. Sometimes when I try to rest and not think about anything, I experience small seizures.

I am not sure what is wrong. I have seen several professionals, and my problems have at various times been attributed to Asperger's syndrome (mild autism), plain stress causing panic attacks, even schizophrenia. I had a blood test to hypoglycemia, which did not come back positive, but I have read that these tests are very often inaccururate, especially if the doctors do not have experience with blood sugar problems. From what I have read, my symptoms seem similar to chronic Lyme disease, or at least the underlying cause for which many desperate people out there with such symptoms are paranoidly calling "Lyme". I really feel that the professionals have no idea what is wrong, and this is very frustrating since my symptoms make life very difficult at times. I lose my coordination and cannot swim when loud music is blaring, so could not be on the swim team. I felt too dizzy to take a soccer class, since it was hot and humid at the field. I think there are many people with similar medical problems, that are being completely ignored by medical professionals. It is like they cannot even recognize that there are fairly widespread and moderately debilitating diseases that they have little knowledge of. Instead, it is frequently written off as stress, or a "learning disability". Everyone with these unknown problems is just lumped together into some two or three convenient catagories.

hey don't be alarmed , it can be symptom of anxiety and depression .

m.m,b

The full reply window is not allowing text for me.
Sorry. been THERE, I dismiss it like a hiccup.
But thats just me. 64 and going strong.

It could be pheochromocytoma. I have been having the same symptoms plus quite a few more. I spoke with a doc from OSU med center and he is 95 percent sure that's what it is. Its scary stuff man hope you figured it out

I have had the same symptoms and the doctors tell me the same thing. please let me know if you find out anything.