Hey there

About 10 days ago, I smoked some cannabis with a few friends at a party. I have never really taken the drug before, so for me this was pretty much the first time. The stuff we had was very heavy according to my friend, and after about 3 or 4 drags, I started getting pressure in my head, blurred vision, and I felt like the muscles in my throat were contracting. I also felt dizzy. This lasted for hours, until I fell asleep.

I now get this head pressure every day, sometimes accompanied by dizziness or blurry vision in the worst cases. It lasts for a few hours, then goes. It hasn't been as severe as it was the first time - I barely notice it now, but I am still worried about it.

Does anyone have any idea what it is? My friend said I had a panic attack, but I don't think that happens every day. Please help!

Thanks.

I am 40 years old, and I work at a production job in a warehouse! lately I have been getting very dizzy and my vision is blurred.
also I am sometimes nauseous in the morning or in the evenings.