Hi I'm 18, I have been experiencing headaches and occasional dizziness for around 6 months now, last October I stood up from the dining table and my vision went spotty then black, I found myself shaking and falling slowly to the floor, after a few seconds I could see again but had a heavy headache and my head, legs and arms were tingling. It took me 5-10 mins before I could stand up again. A few weeks later I fainted, I went to the doctor and was told I was low in iron so was given supplements. I stopped fainting, but still felt dizzy when I got up or stood up. Recently I have stood up twice in the past week and fallen to the floor shaking, my vision going black and body feeling numb and tingling a minute or two later.Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Hi, I'm 18 too and have been having the same symptoms. Every time I stand up this happens to me and 80% of the time I pass out shaking to the ground. I have had this for months now and been to the doctors but they just tell me it's nothing. I've been doing my own research and it could be a number of things, but low blood pressure seems to be coming up a lot. Make sure you are eating and drinking regularly and taking vitamin supplements. It helps for me sometimes. If it continues go to get it checked out at the hospital, that's what I think i'll be doing. Good luck and take care ;)

Thank u so much for your love and care.

Earlier itself,i had visited many doctors, they checked my BP and said it is normal.I don't know whom to contact now.And I too had many vitamin tablets. All turned no use at me.I'm in a ride of emotions now.

have you been in a car accident? look up syringomelia i have this

Yes! I'm 13 year old female and have epilepsy. I have gone to about 20 doctors which none have been able to diagnose this. I have had a sleep study, 208 blood test, EEG, KEG, MRI's and am in a beta blocker.

Have you had X-rays or ct scans of your neck?

My daughter too has the same problem what do we do aboutoi she has been having it for years she faints collapses has slight shaking and her head aches too

My 14 year old son is having a similar problem. But it only happens during exercise. He has been to neruologist and cardiologist and did all kinds of tests and everything came out normal. We are still looking for a cause of his fainting and disoritation. If you have any suggestions please share it with me. Thank you.