I am currently taking Synthroid but I am wanting to lose weight. I have always been really thin, but years ago, I began to gain weight. I've had alot of stomache problems in the past & no doctor still to this day, knows what it is. I had blood work drawn & thats when my family physician told me I have an inactive thyroid, which could be the reason for some of my stomache problems & also the fact that I've been losing hair. I am terribly wanting to lose weight & was wondering if it is okay to take Hoodia diet pills while taking Synthroid. Please let me know! Thanks for your help!!

Well I am currently taking both and have been for 6 days. I have had zero problems and honestly the slimquick helps me with my energy more than the synthroid. The very first one, day one, I felt better than I have in years! My level of synthroid is 0.15mg 150mcg. I don't know how that relates but I hope you try it.

I too have been taking slimquick hoodia along with synthroid for an inactive thyroid. My doctor advises against it because of the thyroid med., but I too want to lose weight badly. It has only been about 5 days, and I haven't had any problems so far.